LAWL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
has something like this ever happen to you:

I had my tama in my desk and the teacher was teaching. I thought the sound was off but it was on. So the teacher was like either teaching or on the phone when my tama started beeping! Everybody stared at me. Luckily the teacher didn't hear so I turned off the sound. OMG i was so lucky it was so funny.

has something like that ever happen to you????

Not really, but once I was asking one of the staff at Target if Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop had come out yet and my Tamagotchi beeped while I was asking her. Oh and once in music lessons my v3 died and my teacher didn't even hear it dying.

yeah, i was in the middle of theory at my school and i didn't think that the sound would be too loud because they were talking and stuff. so i decided to play tug-o-war and it seemed the like sound was soo loud. so i had to turn it off.

Yea that always happens to the kids always look at me cause i'm the only one with tamagotchis in da class.......but the taechers dont even notice(I think tamagotchis are silent to them)

a couple of times accutally 1. once i went to get something from my locker and this kid in my class took my tam out of my desk an played with it and then the teacher took it away from him when i came back i noticed my tam was missing so i found out the kid took it and the teacher took it from him so i got it back from the teacher cause' she thought it was the kid's

2.the same kid came over to my desk and took it while i was there watching so when he sat back down i went to get it from him but when he saw me he put it on the desk behind him i got it back anyway.

i forgot the rest but i got really lucky!!!!!

i can't bring my tamas to school becuase theres this guy with a metal detector, and if it beeps then he'll take it away!!!!!!!!!!,so i can't bring it :p :mimitchi: :kusatchi: .but my freinds sneek theirs in school and i dont know how they do it! :p " some day i'll find a way" :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it did i was at school and my tama was in my desk and it beeped and the stupid teacher thought it was her mobile.

can't she tell the diffrence?????!!!! :huh: :eek:

but that wuz 2 yrs ago so now im home educated so nyara wont die from the teacher's stinnnnky perfume!!! :(

ok i ♥ memechi now i didn't use to but i never got one

I don't have to worry about that because I am homeschooled.

I don't have to worry about that because I am homeschooled.
Well lucky you! I once took my Tamagotchi to school (not knowing that they were banned) and my good friend came over and warned me so. After about one minute later, a supervisor came a didn't see it! Up to today, I still thank my friend for warning me! :)

Yes. Pretty much the same thing. I used the excuse "It was my watch"

has something like this ever happen to you:
I had my tama in my desk and the teacher was teaching. I thought the sound was off but it was on. So the teacher was like either teaching or on the phone when my tama started beeping! Everybody stared at me. Luckily the teacher didn't hear so I turned off the sound. OMG i was so lucky it was so funny.

has something like that ever happen to you????
OMG! i hate when that happens! Once, I thought it was on, but it was off. PHEW!

'metchi ;)

p.s. They're banned from my school. It was so embarrasing, because I was playing with it JUST then!

;) :angry: !ZOMG! :angry: :angry:

Hehe. It was told on the loudspeaker!

[SIZE=8pt]450 posts[/SIZE]

Yeah, when I was in year 4!

Our class was next to year 6, and they were doing a test, when my Tama went off beeping and our cloakroom is right next to year 6 and the T.A in year 6 dumped my bag on the floor and says 'It's beeping.'

So I get my bag and turn the sound off and the teacher goes 'You shouldn't have these in school.' Then she asked everyone else if they had one, and most of the girls in my class put their hands up it was soo funny LOL!!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back