leaftchi/kuchitamatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis1000

Reaction score
I have a question about characters:

1-Is a leaftchi a good adult character?

2. I took realy good care of my baby, and it turned into a kutchitamatchi. Is this good too? I've never had it before.

Also, how can you get a young mimitchi?

Thanks!

Yep, Leaftchi is a good character. I'm not sure about Kuchitamatchi though... I've never had one.

To get Young Mimitchi, you have to be on an even generation (2, 4, 6...). Take pretty good care of your Teletchi/Shiroteletchi and you will probably get a Mohitamatchi. Take good care of your Mohitamatchi and you will probably get Young Mimitchi. That's how I did it!! My Young Mimitchi just grew into Hidatchi. :eek: .

I think it's good; I always have leaftichi and i take care of it perfectly but i dont know about the other one :huh:

Hope that help :p

Yep, Leaftchi is a good character. I'm not sure about Kuchitamatchi though... I've never had one.
To get Young Mimitchi, you have to be on an even generation (2, 4, 6...). Take pretty good care of your Teletchi/Shiroteletchi and you will probably get a Mohitamatchi. Take good care of your Mohitamatchi and you will probably get Young Mimitchi. That's how I did it!! My Young Mimitchi just grew into Hidatchi.  ;) .
i dunno, i took really good care of my shiroteletchi it turned into mohitamatchi. then i took really good care and it turned into hikotchi then same as you a hidatchi. im on gen 2 and i wanted a young mimitchi

Last edited by a moderator:
When I got my Young Mimitchi, I didn't take perfect care of it. It's hearts went down a few sometimes, and the only game I played with it was Get. Maybe the games you play with it affects which Tama you get?? :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back