Leaftchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is leaftchi rare?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• it depends

• i have no clue

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got a Leaftchi. :( She had a baby girl this morning!

You get Leaftchi from pretty good care, same with Pyonkotchi. They're not rare. All of the pretty good care characters are actually quite easy to get, I think. Most people who look after their tamas well have a good chance of getting one.

I would say she is rare because in my opinion, she is hard to get!

THIS IS HARD TO GET. MY COSIN HAD TO DEBUG TO GET LEAFTCHI.ITS HARD. :)

She isn't rare. It depends, I had her once really it's random to get Leaftchi/Furawatchi/Violetchi. (There 3 colors) Violet, Pink, and green. She was the first Adult I ever had! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got a Leaftchi. :D She had a baby girl this morning!
You get Leaftchi from pretty good care, same with Pyonkotchi. They're not rare. All of the pretty good care characters are actually quite easy to get, I think. Most people who look after their tamas well have a good chance of getting one.
Same! I got her 2 days ago. I got a boy!!! FINALLY

I don't think its rare.

no because there are three bears that are exactly the same just with different colours. So you have a bigger chance.

No, Leaftchi/Furawatchi/Violetchi whatever you want to call it is not rare unless you have it on the V1. On the V1 it is a secret character you only get from debugging. On the V2, V3, and I don't know if it's on the V4 but other than the V1, it's not rare.

GotchiGirl96

No, Leaftchi/Furawatchi/Violetchi whatever you want to call it is not rare unless you have it on the V1. On the V1 it is a secret character you only get from debugging. On the V2, V3, and I don't know if it's on the V4 but other than the V1, it's not rare.
GotchiGirl96
GotchiGirl96,

If your Ichigotchi :angry: is high in skill points , I read it could turn into either Memetchi, Ponychi, or Violetchi. So on the v4 and Entama she/he is not rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaftchi is good-care. I've only gotten him once, through debug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back