Least favorite Tamagotchi version?

Help Support TamaTalk:

divino

Reaction score
What are your least favorite Tamagotchi models? Mine probably are the V5, V6 and the Pix. :puroperatchi:
Let's discuss!

Mimipurutchi

TamaTalk Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like the pix very much either but I like the faceplates, that's fun. I don't know why I wanted to customize anything about it, I think just because it seemed weird or a challenge. I hate this, but I think my least favorite is the SMART. (I feel like I could be crucified for saying that) I love soo many things about it, like everything, but I can't get the fact that I don't feel any 'progress' amounting ever, I just see it as an inconvenience. I won't stop playing them or anything but I think the tamatomo aspect of the smart is super weak. It's so cute though. What do you think?

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
My least-favourites are the entire Connection line, the Friends, and the Pix. They're just not my thing - I'm interested in virtual pets with a lifespan, not nigh-invincible virtual friends who can get jobs and raise families but still poop all over the floor. :lol:

I prefer the simplicity of the original and reissue Gen 1/Gen 2, the Minis and Nanos, the first Game Boy game, and the Meets/On (though the latter borders on being inconvenient due to the ludicrously-big happiness bar during the adult stage). :tongue:

Maskutchi

Reaction score
iD L English.

I had gotten two in 2014. After a month of gameplay I decided connecting wasn’t worth the effort and sold one. When I got my new Pix and On I decided to sell my second iD L too.

The iD L English, is so sought after these days, but I didn’t think it was that fun. Plus the screen flickered, and transferring items to the device was a drag.

I thought about fixing the flicker, but I knew I wouldn’t reach for this one now that I had new color tamas that were more fun. So I sold it. The only tama from my collection that I ever sold off.

divino

Reaction score
iD L English.

I had gotten two in 2014. After a month of gameplay I decided connecting wasn’t worth the effort and sold one. When I got my new Pix and On I decided to sell my second iD L too.

The iD L English, is so sought after these days, but I didn’t think it was that fun. Plus the screen flickered, and transferring items to the device was a drag.

I thought about fixing the flicker, but I knew I wouldn’t reach for this one now that I had new color tamas that were more fun. So I sold it. The only tama from my collection that I ever sold off.
Oh dang. You really let go something valuable :O let's just hope it got a loving home.