left 4 dead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCracker

Reaction score
its a good game lol

[SIZE=21pt]NOTE TO THE MINORS[/SIZE]

THIS GAME IS SCARY, IF YOUR AFRAID OF ZOMBIE GAMES THEN LEAVE THIS TOPIC KTHXBAI

Last edited by a moderator:
It's... good? But you said right there that it's scary! xD

Anyway, I can't stand scary games. If I get scared, I almost pass out. xDD

I suck at playing these games, but I just love watching them =D

^ Me too :DDD

But playing is fun too. Once I opened the door and a witch came and stared and me then Louis shot it and ran off, the boomer barf, then horde, then bill throws a molotov then a tank... Oh gawd it was fun ;)

I read about this game in the comments of the movie "Stay Alive" on Youtube (scary movie about killer video game) So, if it's in the comments of that movie, I bet it's freaky xD

^ Me too :DDD
But playing is fun too. Once I opened the door and a witch came and stared and me then Louis shot it and ran off, the boomer barf, then horde, then bill throws a molotov then a tank... Oh gawd it was fun :lol:
I love throwing molotovs at the infected

Their like "ARGGGGGGGGG im on FIREEEEEEEEE"

lulz

btw did you ever have a flaming hunter on you?

It sucks lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to play that game sooooooooooo bad but i know that its a good game. i <3 zombie games

:mellow:

left 4 dead isn't accually that scary xD its really funBut if you want scary then pick up a copy of silent hill, NOW THATS SCARY XD

Left 4 Dead is truly a great game from Valve.

New authoring tools are coming out for the PC version which allows you to create your own scenarios for multiplayer.

There is a sequel in development with Melee weapons, a whole new campaign and hopefully compatibility with the first Left 4 Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back