Legend of the tama teachers lounge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalchick#2

Reaction score
Amy looked around. No sight of the teachers. She was a :huh: all the classmates were outside having lunch . . .and that meant . . . that the teachers lounge was totally unguarded! She would finally see why there were legends about the teachers lounge!! Yes!!

she creeped the door open curiously

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

and she saw.... a disco room! Wow she thought....

it would be a dull palce with chairs and tables to eat.Then suddently........

she turned around and the prinicipal was rite there. "go to my office rite now mr., i mean missy!!!!!!! you are goin to have alot of detetion!!!!!!!" yelled the prinipal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she had to tell every1 in the school about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so she...........................

ran doun the hall and out the door to the playground and she jumped up on a table and yeled MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!! THE TEACHERS LOUNGE IS A .......

then out of know where the principal grabed her and draged her to his office and tied her up and taped her mouth and then through her in the closet and locked it. then she remeberd the trape door button she reached in her pocket and pulled out a blue button , she then read the instructions and they said press only if in danger so she pressed it and she was in a room with.................

nothing inside!!she was so upset.how am i gunna get out now?!then suddenly she her the principal breathing on her neck.GROSSS!!she said.WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!she asked.the he threw her on the ground and jumped crazily on her.she threw up many times from the times.the he started break-dancing on her face.AH!!!!!MOMMY!!!!MY FACE IS BLEEEEEEDDDINGGGG!!!!!she cried.and then.......!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!

the assistant principal miss grunger came in and said "WAHT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR LITTLEGIRL?"

"Uhhhh nothing" he said... and waddled off

"ooo poor thing she said.... lets bring you to the teachers lounge and get you cleaned up."

This time, the teachers lounge was a Hospital room! Amy was confused, as it had been a dico room a few minutes ago. Then...

She got cleaned up and was bleeding too much so she went to a real hospital.......

Last edited by a moderator:
and then the assistant principal came in and said, "Your wondering about the teachers lounge aren't you? Well, since you've seen already, i guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you. . .The teachers lounge is a magical room that can change shapes!" amy gasped, and then...

pushed the assistant principal away and ran to tell all of her friends. She climbed up on the teachers desk ,which was a hallenge for her because she was small and the teachers desk was big. :wacko: She yelled" everybody run into the teachers lounge for a big surprise!" so everybody ran in and it was a ...

it was a zoo filled with animals tall and wide then sudenly all the teachers including the asst. principal came bardgeing in with alot of rope each student was tide up to a chair suddenly the teachers lounge became a dark room and...............

then the Tama Police came. A tall masktchi arrived and arrested the principal and assistant principal for tying all the students to chairs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back