Leila's Lovely Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Leila_Bunny

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello! It's Leila here! I previously had a big family on my V5, it went on for 5 [/SIZE]

generations. But then...[SIZE=21pt] Disaster struck! i left them by accident.. (Too much time on TT! ^__^)[/SIZE]

Now I hope to be an excellent parent! So welcome to my log!

I just resetted it... Just have to wait for the eggs to hatch... -_______- zZ

Woo! They hatched! The family name is 'Charm'! Now I have...

Mimifuwatchi - Female.

Futabatchi - Male.

Omututchi - Female.

They have full hearts and I have raised 170P!

My tama's have fallen asleep! Just think, when they wake up, they should be toddlers! I can't wait...

I've decided to name them, and they will have get to talk to you pretty soon! Tune in! ~__~.

Names ;;

----------------My Mimifuwatchi will be named Tilda,,

-----------------My Futabatchi will be named Grant,,

------------------My Omututchi will be named Layla,,

[SIZE=14pt]They've woken up now! They're not doing much, just their bog-standard dance routine. ^__^;;[/SIZE]

OOH! They started to shake so I got out the loo roll and let them do their job...

They can't wait until their toddlers! They'll be beautiful! They're preparing for a speech soon! Get ready!

[SIZE=14pt]Still pooping... Gosh! I had to go to the Tamagotchi Bargain's Store to get more Loo Roll! Gosh! They really need to grow up![/SIZE]

..... [SIZE=21pt]OH MY GOSH![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]They grew up! Guess what my lovelies are![/SIZE]

Tilda ;; Sakuramotchi!

Grant ;; Mattaritchi!

Layla ;; Belltchi!

They're just preparing for a speech, but first, they must eat dinner! Eat up your tapas, sweeties!

[SIZE=21pt]Here's their speech! .... Voila![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

KEY ;;

Tilda = Pink!

Grant = Cyan!

Layla = Yellow!

Me = Grey!

All = Green!

[SIZE=12pt]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tilda ; Good day, my friends. I love being Leila's Tamagotchi! She's so caring![/SIZE]

Grant ; Mmm, yeah, whatever. When's our next meal?

Tilda ; Oh Grant! You're ever so mean!

Layla ; Shush, Grant. I agree with Tilda! This home is great!

Grant ; Aww! no-one listens to me! I'm gonna... *Sniff* Cry!!

Me ; Aww. Poor Grant! Dinner is in half an hour! Anyway, girls, I'm glad you like it here!

Grant ; Whoo! Well, I gotta go prepare... So...

All ; See you everyone!!

[SIZE=12pt]Did you enjoy it? Right now, i'm just going to play some games with them. Grant prefers the TV game and the charming girls prefer serving tea! [/SIZE]

Now.. Wait a minute?!!? Tilda! Get away from that fridge!

Sorry about that.. She was snacking! She knows it's no good if she wants to do ballet!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

I was reading The_Leila_Bunny's tamalog, and I liked it, so I PMed them:

Hi!
I know you havn't been doing your log for that long [i think you might have started just today] but I have been reading every post you write and waiting for more!

I'm 1 of your daily readers! =]]

-November[doing good deeds]

And look what I got back??

AWW! That makes me so happy! Thanks! And guess what...

I love yours too! Your Log is what made me want to write one! It's so personalized and cool! Thanks again! ^__^!

THAT MAKES ME HAPPY-CRY.

; - ; I love all of you.

-November[questioning her sanity]

[SIZE=14pt]I'd just like to say thanks to my good buddy November for writing this in her Log! So I had to too! Here you go, November! Just for youuu! x[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Oh! And my tama's want to say hi too![/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]Tilda ; Hello November! Thank-you for the compliment! Us Tamagotchi's do so like to gain the love of our public...[/SIZE]

Grant ; Yeah, thanks. I'd have much prefered some food, though...

Layla ; Thanks, too! And don't mind Grant -- he's quite annoying sometimes! So, thanks for the compliment!

All ; Thanks so much!

Thanks again, November!

x

Welcome back! I just posted to tell you to check out November's log! It's great! Oh, and Tilda's pigging out in the fridge again! She can't stop eating my ice-cream! Oh no! They're missing a hungry heart! D:

Grant ; Hurry up! I want some slices of bread and butter for afters! And some coffee! And a slice of cheesecake! And---

Me ; Goodness, Grant, you can have bread but nothing else! You sure do get out of hand!

Grant ; .... But... Okay....

Tilda + Layla ; Haha! Granty got told off!

See you soon! They'll need to shower in a minute! Stinky tamagotchi's!

All ; Aww darn it!

Haha! Not escaping THAT easily! :D

[SIZE=14pt]Ooo! They are getting ready for bed! I can see you yawning Grant, you can't escape me! He wants me to read him a bedtime story! Oh brother... -___-;[/SIZE]

Me ; Once upon a time, a young--

Grant ; Wha? Zzzzzz... Uhh...?

Me ; Please remind me why I even bother?

[SIZE=12pt]The other girls are just getting ready for bed now! I have just got to tuck them in... Only one minute until they sleep![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]And they're asleep! Goodnight Tamagotchi's![/SIZE]

All but Grant ; Goodnight! Zzzz...

Grant ; Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Me ; Typical! ^___^;

[SIZE=14pt]Hey! I'm back from school! I put my guys on pause so they can show all their glory in this Log![/SIZE]

Grant ; Yeah! All MY glory! Go Grant!!!

All but Grant ; *Rolls eyes* Yeah... Sure...

So, nothing much has happened. Naughty Tilda is eating out of the fridge, Tut tut. Oooh! They needed a poopie so I took them to the potty!

Oh, and Tilda is in love with NovemberTama's Tama named Benny. She really wanted to marry him...

Keep listening, something exciting will be happening soon!

Oh, and I was late to add my entry because I was horse riding. (FTW!~)

[SIZE=15pt]My Tama's just gained 10% bonding! Wheee~![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Grant ; Whoo! I feel much more 'together' with my siblings![/SIZE]

Tilda ; Yeah... Just a little... Grant still annoys me so much...

Me ; Don't be mean to your brother, Tilda!

Layla ; Heehee. Little arguement machines. I hope I become a memetchi... Increase our bonding more! Please? I'll look so cool!

Grant ; Yeah, Tilda. Stop being mean! And I wanna be a lovely Kiupatchi! They're so caring...

Tilda ; And I want to be a graceful Chantotchi! Violetchi's are sooo last year! <333

Me ; Yes, darlings, you'll all be impressive tamagotchi's when you grow up! But in the meanwhile, live life for today[i/]! When one of you gets married, you'll all have to leave and go to tamaworld!

[SIZE=12pt]Aim for 100%, my darling tama's!!!![/SIZE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=11pt]Nothing has really happened, just gave them food, ETC! (I'm really enjoying this log! PM me if you think I should continue! ;])[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]This is dedicated,[/SIZE]

To my TT buddy... ♥♥NovemberTama♥♥!

Thanks for supporting me and being my first Best Tamatalk Friend! ;DD ~Nya!

☑ Fantastic and fun friend!!! ;D

☐ Good Friend.

☐ Bad Friend. (?!?!!?)

-- L e i l a ; ; x x x

[SIZE=12pt]Goodnight my sweet tama's! I'm going to make a To-Do list for tommorrow![/SIZE]

1. Get 1500P!

2. Get training up to 50%!

3. Buy 2 items and 2 foods for my tama's!

Nice list? Well I must complete! Oh, and my tama's want to talk to you. Unfortuantely, Tilda is too love-filled and is probably dreaming of lots of lovey-dovey rubbish with her boyfriend Benny!

They're going to be teens in a day and a half, I think. I can't wait! They'll be lovely! Well, here they are!

Go ahead, guys. Break a leg!

Grant ; Hey guys! I've just woken up to get some hot milk and a biscuit...

Layla ; Hiya people! And Grant - Don't try to lie. As soon as Leila said the word 'interview' you jumped up and down yelling 'Yayyy! My public awaits!'.

Grant ; *Blushes* Pfft... I don't care about some stupid audience... I was just hungry...

Layla ; Whatever! Sometimes, Grant!

Me ; Hush. These people are getting quite scared now... Just be quiet and talk about your life! Not bloomin' food!

Grant ; But food is my life!

Me ; *Sighs* Yes Grant. Anyway, Layla, would you like to talk about how you raised your bonding?

Layla ; Yeah. Well, it was weird. All of a sudden, some crazy dancing dolls were placed infront of us. They were funny but I actually thought they were quite scary! Well, then we just had fun together, like friends at a party. Nevertheless, we did socialize a lot! Thanks for that, Leila!

Grant ; Huh? Dancing dolls?! Nobody ever listens to me!

Me ; Oh Grant! Stop being such a drama queen!

Grant ; Drama king...

Layla ; Heehee. Oh my gosh. Look at Tilda! She's smiling in her sleep! Dreaming about Benny, eh?

Tilda ; *Snore*

------------

[SIZE=12pt]Okay! They really enjoyed that! Did you?! Goodnight again, darlings![/SIZE]

Until next time!

Zzzzz...

Hey! Today, I decided to raise my bonding a little more! I got 30%! I'll have to get 50% today, though! Wish me luck!

Not much happened. Just a bit of food... I'm going to play some games...

Played TV Surfing. Got to level 6.

Played TV Surfing. Got to level 8.

I got 300p now! Only 1200 to go... Oh, and Grant wants to apologize for some reason...

Grant ; Hello. I just wanted to say sorry because i'm always a bit too... Annoying. Well, to be honest, I just feel a little ashamed. I mean, you haven't met the real Grant. I wanna try to get across my real personality.

Me ; *Teary eyed* Oh, Grant! I know you're a sensitive person inside... You just disguise it a little...

Grant ; Yup... *Blushes* But I can't! I always seem to act what i'm not... Oh well.

Me ; Well, I kind of like the normal Grant, but not excessively... Sometimes you let out a bit too much Grant!

Grant ; Now you put it that way, yeah. I guess my personality is charming and funny... Thanks!

Aww. Poor Grant. He's just a little clueless, is all.

Anyhoo. My tama's are doing great! Might buy a treat for them when I have enough money! Time for more games!

Played Tea Time. Got 2 (xD)...

Played Tea Time. Got 3. (Wow. Not too good at this game. Better play TV Surfing.)

Played TV Surfing. Got 7.

Played TV Surfing. Got 4.

Okay! Not too good game scores. Well, i'll post later! Might get bonding up to 50% to clear one of my To-Do lists!

I brought 1 snack! That's a little off my To-Do list! Let's just remind you of it ;;

1. Get 1500P!

3. Buy 2 items and 2 foods for my tama's!

See yah!

[SIZE=12pt]Wheee! Just trying to get some money to get the items... I need one item...[/SIZE]

Played TV Surfing. Got to level 5... D:

Played TV Surfing. Got to level 7.

Ooo! Brought another snack! Just two meals to go!

1. Get 1000P!

3. Buy 1 item and 2 food for my tama's!

Not much to go! :)

Oh, and they want a little chat with you...

Grant ; Hey guys! We just wanted to tell you how we're feeling now, and how we've been!

Me ; Go ahead guys! Really speak your minds!

Tilda ; Okay.. Well i'm really love struck at the moment! And i feel really happy! Maybe an Ice-Cream sundae will make me feel better...

Grant ; Hey! That's my line! *Laughs* Well, I feel great! I hope we get 100% bonding because I really want to be a Kiupatchi!

Layla ; Heehee! Me, too Grant, because I want to be a Memetchi! *Giggles* They're so cute and cheerful!

Tilda ; Yeah, guys! We gotta work at it! Bcause I want to be a Chantotchi...

Me ; I'm glad you all want to achieve the best! And which one of you wants to get married?

Layla ; Me!

Grant ; Me!

Tilda ; No, Me!

Me ; Oh brother... *Sighs*

[SIZE=14pt]Hope you enjoyed that! I do hope they all work together to get 100% bonding too![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Hey guys! Sorry I didn't write much yesterday! I got addicted to Tokyo Mew Mew! ^__^; ~Nya![/SIZE]

Anyway! I know I didn't quite complete my to-do list, but...

Oh well! I just forgot the money and the Items... Oh well!

Today i'll make an easy one...

[SIZE=14pt]1. Earn 200p.[/SIZE]

2. Get 70% bonding or more.

Easy?!

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, and I think they may evolve into teens soon! It's taking a long time because I had to pause it during school![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hey guys! They're teens! And It looks like Grant wont be a Kiupatchi... He'll be a Mametchi![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here they are! They wanna tell you what them are![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Grant ; Hey guys! I'm a Mamekatchi - A teenage Mametchi![/SIZE]

Tilda ; Hello, my wonderful readers. I am a Chamametchi. Isn't that wonderful? Chantotchi, here I come!

Layla ; Heehee! I am a cute Ichigotchi! Strawberries are cute! Memetchi is what I aim to be!

Me ; Are you happy with what you are, guys?

All ; Totally! You're so good at caring for us, Leila!

Me ; Aww! *Blushes* Well, since we all got 100% bonding this morning, your evolution dreams will come true! And I can see your pretty faces up close!

Grant ; Yay! I did want to be a Kiupatchi... But a Mametchi is just as cool!

Layla ; *Giggles* Well... I totally will be a Memetchi... What I always wanted to be! She's so

cheerful... What an inspiration!

Grant ; Yup! Well done everyone, for working together to be a big happy family...! Oh my goodness.

That sounded so cheesy!

Tilda ; Oh goodness, Grant. That was not cheesy in the slightest. It's the sweetest thing you've said! *Kisses Grant's cheek*.

Me ; Aww! Tilda, you're such a darling! You'll make such a lovely and posh Chantotchi!

Grant ; Yuck! *Wipes cheek*. Tilda! Don't do that in public... *Groans*

Me ; Oh Grant! *^__^;;*

[SIZE=12pt]Aww! Aren't they so cute! Anyway, i'm going to be horse-riding pretty much all day, so not much will be going on. I'll play a few games later but that's it, really.[/SIZE]

Bye for now!!

~ Leila x

Latest posts

Back