Leila's Lovely Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Heya guys! My tama's are doing awesome! They're really happy. But they are having a bit of a debate about stuff...[/SIZE]

Grant ; For goodness sakes, Tilda, if you marry you wont be a Pure Family. I will. So stop moaning and face the facts... Sorry, but it's true...

Tilda ; *Teary Eyed* But, but... I wanna marry a beautiful Mametchi and have a lovely family.. Maybe not a Pure Family, but it doesn't matter how great the family is... It should matter about how happy you are...

Layla ; Aww! Tilda! Wait.. Don't I get a say? I can get a Pure Family!? Oh well. I don't really wanna marry. I just wanna hang around with NovemberTama's tama's. We'll party 'till we're 20 Tama years old!

Tilda ; *Wipes tears* I guess... But I really want children of my own...

Grant ; Sorry, Tilda... *Hugs* But I just really wanted to be a good guy, instead of some greedy loser like I am already.

Layla ; Oh Grant! You aren't a greedy loser! You're awesome and kind and funny!

Grant ; Yes, but I want children... You know, children to love and care for... *Cries*

Me ; Aww... I'm afraid I can't help you guys. You must use all your maturity to sort this out for ourselves. I'm so sorry! *Hands tissue to Grant*

Grant ; Thanks... *Blows nose* Well, I just really want some mini Grant's, you know? I know i'd make a great parent and husband... I just know it. *Wipes tears*

Tilda ; ...

Layla ; ... Tilda?

Tilda ; Grant... You're right. You'd make a brilliant Father and husband.

Me ; Oh Tilda! You're such a lovely sister!

Tilda ; I know! Just think! I'm giving up parenthood for my adorable brother! Go on, Grant. In about three days time, you'll be kicking it out with a wonderful Chantotchi. Just make sure she's nice!

All ; Then It's settled! Grant will get married!

Me ; Aww! Fantastic! Well done, guys, well done! I knew you'd settle it like the responsible teenagers you are!

Tilda ; Thank you, mum...

Me ; Remember, Til, call me Leila!

Layla ; But, mum, we respect you now! You've earn't our respect!

Grant ; Yup! We love you so much! Thanks for making us lovely and healthy tama's!

Me ; Aww! Aren't my tama's the best!?

[SIZE=12pt]Bye for now, guys! I will be back for more tama news later on! Heehee![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Heya guys! I went to school and accidentally left them NOT on pause! Oops! D;[/SIZE]

I think we need a little talk...

[SIZE=10pt]Me ; Sorry, guys... I just forgot... I rushed in the morning and... Ugh! I can't stop feeling so evil and guilty![/SIZE]

All ; It's OK, Mum! We always forget things!

Grant ; Yeah! And us tamagotchi's are really hardy... We can survive through everything!!

Layla ; Whee~! And, you ran up to us as soon as you returned from school, so you must care!!

Tilda ; Definitely! You fed us lots and played loads of games! We thank you for that!!

Grant ; Ahh... That rice was the best... And playing TV Surfing is totally awesome...!

Tilda ; Heehee! Tea Time for me!

Me ; Aww! Thanks guys! You are my favourite tamagotchi's ever! I love you guys! <3

Layla ; Heehee! Thanks! Isn't my cheeriness just the sweetest!

Tilda ; Oh, Lay! Your cuteness is just overwhelming! I'll miss you guys... We must meet up lots in TamaTown!

Me ; Of course, guys! We'll make sure your pixel souls will live on forever!

[SIZE=14pt]Yay! I'm glad they understood.[/SIZE]

Talk to ya later!

-----------Leila x

[SIZE=17pt]OH MY GODD!!!! WHOOOO!!! GUESS WHAT....[/SIZE]

THEY EVOLVED!!!! YAYYY!!!

Let's tell them what you are, guys!!!

All ; OH MY DAYZ! We're what we wanted to be!

Grant ; Whoo! I'm the smart and handsome Mametchi! High-five, people!

Layla ; *High-Fives Grant* Heehee! And i'm the adorable and sweet Memetchi! How awesome!?

Tilda ; I'm a wonderful and charming Chantotchi! So pretty and Glam! *Cries with Happiness*.

Me ; Aww! Guys! It's so lovely to see you all grown up and lovely!

Grant ; Thanks, Mum! If it wasn't for you, we'd be rubbish characters! Thank-you so much! You've taught us everything!

Tilda ; Yup! Same as Grant. You're fabulous!

Grant ; Thanks, Til. If if wasn't for all of us we'd be rubbish! We bonded and made fantastic friends! So cool!

Layla ; Wooop! I just can't believe how lucky we are! I'm the cheerful Memetchi, one of the star characters! I feel better than ever..

Me ; *Tears in eyes* Aww... I'm so happy, guys! You've made me feel so good about myself... Thanks!

All ; You're welcome!

Layla ; When I go to Tama Town, I'm going to work as an actress, and I'll bring joy to the community!

Grant ; Yeah.. And I'll be a father in a couple of days... Just think... A beautiful Chantotchi by my side and two bouncing and bubbly children... How awesome!

Tilda ; I'll be so happy for you, Grant!

Grant ; Thanks, Til. *Hugs*

Layla ; Aww! I love all this happiness! It makes me go Hypo~!

Me ; Heehee! Aww. All my little cheerful children have become responsible adults! They grow up so fast...

Layla ; Whee~! We're still your children in your heart, Mum!

Tilda ; Thank-you so much... We'll never forget you, Mother...

D;

OMG! So emotional! So! See you later!

My darling tama's just bathed and came out smelling like little roses...

Grant ; We always smell lovely!

Me ; Hmm... Remember the other day when you dive bombed in your pizza? That wasn't so good.

Grant ; Oh yeah! But that cheese just called to me!!

Me ; Heehee! Aww, Granty, you're so lovely.

[SIZE=15pt]My tama's are asleep, now! Sleep tight, and have wonderful dreams, dears![/SIZE]

ZZZZzzzzzzz...

Not much has happened, then. See you tommorrow! I'll try to get a few more GP!

~BYE!

[SIZE=12pt]Hey! I'm back! Unfortunately, Grant tried to get a wife today but didn't succeed... Let him tell you about it...[/SIZE]

Grant ; Hey, guys. I'm quite upset. I went on the dating channel, with a piece of paper and pen ready to jot down a lovely Chantotchi's number. I went on, picked my character and waited. Firstly, a tamagotchi with a leaf and flower on its head came on. She was quite pretty - but not a Chantotchi. Then, another tama came up. Not a Chantotchi. And lastly, a big blob came on the screen with a bandana! It looked like a giant mango! Ugh! So, no luck... I'm so upset...

Me ; Aww. Grant. I'm sure we can try again tommorrow! We'll do whatever we can to get you a lovely Chantotchi! No matter what! Even if it takes us 10 days! Don't worry, darling Granty. We'll sort this out. She's waiting for you somewhere.

Grant ; Aww! Thanks so much, mum! It'll definitely happen soon. I can sense it! Thanks so much, for making my pixelly life so worthwhile...

AWWW! Granty is sooo lurvely! <3333

Bye for now!

Latest posts

Back