less creative tamagotchi character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its Togetchi. He is so plain and only 3 colors. I mean look at him

For me it's Babytchi. It's just a pudding-shaped ball with a face. But it's cute though.

Mine is URA Mametchi. All they did was outline him different and add a tail to Mametchi. :)

for me it's Memetchi, I like the Tama, but it seems very simplistic and basic, the swirl on her head also seems... well, blah to me. I don't really look to much at the babies for creativity or not, because there is only so much you can put on the tiny things :) and they're cute

I don't see how the baby Tamagotchi's are plain,they always add stuff to them. :D

I think the most less-creative Tamagotchi is Uhyotchi from the V5.I mean he's just a pink screaming thing. :lol:

I don't see how the baby Tamagotchi's are plain,they always add stuff to them. :kuribotchi:
I think the most less-creative Tamagotchi is Uhyotchi from the V5.I mean he's just a pink screaming thing. :ichigotchi:
i saw a pixel art of him, but for some freaky reason i like him :puroperatchi:

I think Bandai could have come up with more creative secret characters for the music star. Dazzlitchi and Dreamtchi just look like humans, seems boring.

Memetchi all the way. As a colored drawing he is cute, but as the pixel character he is just awful.

Agree about Memetchi's pixel art (Happy: on V1 V2 V3 Swirl: All exept color) I mean when it is happy in those versions, eyes are just lines.

Swirl on her head should be a bit more... swirly.

I think Bandai could have come up with more creative secret characters for the music star. Dazzlitchi and Dreamtchi just look like humans, seems boring.
agree, i saw some pixel arts of them, THEY ARE UGLY AND JEEZ, JUST A VIRTUAL HUMAN?? NO CREATINVENESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back