let me say HI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzu

Reaction score
:chohimetchi:

hello everybody! hello all tama-freaks! time for me to join you lot! i love tamas since their revival by bandai with tama connexion! right now i only have one tama v2 but i've been checking them out for quite some time and i gathered some info as well. so i say hello im 20 im based in uk, london but i'm polish. i study japanese here and that obsession with japanese culture made me interested in tamas. that would be it. and now question time!

i find it difficult to read tama v2 growth chart / character chart in Tama Library section here... my tama just entered the teens stage and its this strange flying ufo like tama, but the character chart is incomplete so i dont know whats its name... is there any complete growth/character chart for tamagotchi connxion v2? please help! :puroperatchi:

take care ya all!

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk! :D

I think you Tamagotchi is UFOtchi - although I am not sure as I have not seen a picture of it.

For V2 info and pictures, go to the Tamadex:

https://tamadex.auroch.net/

:mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
.jappyx thank you very much for the link! it's a very helpful site! and yes I have UFOtchi ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back