Lets break a record!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
As some of you may know the most members ever on TT was 830 on March 16, 2008 12:22 pm. Lets break the record!!

Ok, let the time be this Sunday (March 1, 2009) At 1:30 PM. Send people PMs and tell them to join in!!

We just might get enough!!

Sounds awesome, Shayna. I'll try and be there (I got your PM about it too!) <3

Except it's one of my best friends birthdays that day. And this other guy in our year's. But yeah, hopefully I'll be here.

But if we don't get enough people I'll be like -epicfail-

ooh, yeah, I've always wanted to be part of a record!

I will definetely try to sign on then, and it's close to my birthday :D

I'll try to be there. But we have a big problem

Time zones. We need to find a time when everyone can be on. I dunno where you live, but I live in England and there are loads of people in Australia. We need to fix a time for all time zones

Yesh, good idea, but Im in Australia.

So I'd love to join in, but it might not work out for me.

Edit;;Typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people have tried this in the past, and it's never worked, lol. If memory serves, the 830 was a glitch from when TT was having problems. Beating the "record" is basically random luck.

I live in Australia, but I'll try to be there. ummm... I think it's 9:30 PM Saturday for me. I'm not sure D8 but I'll be on at around that time.

I believe I was part of the last record...

Anyway, I'd love to try and break it again. So, I'll be there!

EDIT: Wait, what time zone? USA Central? Western? Eastern? Some other country?

The time zone for it is the USA eastern. For those who cant log in at the time, just leave youselve logged in so when it's 1:30 you'll be counted as signed on while you'll be somewhere else at the time. (I leave myself logged in all the time)

EDIT: I try to figure out the different time zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back