Let's give a thanx to the admin!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelgal2179669

Reaction score
Hi! I just want to thank the admin, you know for putting this whole site together, he is a genuis! So let's all post our thanks here to the admin! Be kind and please a tahnk you because the admin works so hard on this site and so we should thank him!

THANK YOU ADMIN! YOU ROCK! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I want thank Admin very much, and I think the site is dealing with some money trouble...(not sure)..don't feel bad though. I am so sorry I can't help the site because I don't have PayPal....o_O..I can't anyway..

I thank Admin! Its way better than Tamaisland, Town of Tamas, TamaZone, TCI...

And a thanx to the Tamatalkguide team too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I just want to thank the admin, you know for putting this whole site together, he is a genuis!
It could be a she or a he. Yes I do thank Admin for doing a good job on this site. The only thing is they are having money troubles. :furawatchi:

yes,thax admin!and thanx all the guides who help!and yes admin could be a he or she we will never know!thanx again!

-crazygotchi-

Thank you Admin, for making this site! It is wonderful! And, I am sorry to hear it is having money troubles! I hope they get better soon!

yes. thank you so much Admin. I am so glad that Tama Talk is free. Thanks thanks thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back