Let's pray for those in struggle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
This topic is dedicated to victims of the China Earthquake and the Myanmar Cyclone. Please include those who lost their friends, family and homeland in your prayers! Let's hope that they will soon restore their homes and heal their broken hearts. I am from China, and even though I am now living in Australia, I still feel a great responsibility for the people of my country. Don't forget them!

P.S. Your donation helps! I'll try my best to find some links where you can donate, and I hope you will too. Let the TamaTalk community contribute to the present and future of our world!

I hate politics. They suck. Even though China is Communist, and I don't agree with that government, that doesn't mean that we should neglect them in time of crisis, or judge them. They are people just like everyone else.

Do they have one of those sites set up for disasters like this where with every hit a sponsor will donate a dollar or something? Those are good. ;)

I hate how people judge people in China. They are human beings just like us. Think of what it was like for them in that earthquake! (Weep)

Thanks for those links, HappinessisGolden.

HappinessisGolden, you are awesome!!

Thanks for all your understanding and contributions. I remember how I went to school in China and all those educational books and shows teaching us to be Communist though. I believed in them. A large part of me still does due to patriotism, but I dislike how they believe that religions are superstitions. My family is not religious but I go to a Lutheran school and now a part of me is believing in God. That's why I said we should pray.

And it's really difficult for the people of China too. It's the year of the Beijing Olympics yet so many things happened that were almost trying to stop that from happening! Please support the Olympic Games, it's a tradition that bands the world together sustaining peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back