Lets see if I still got it...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGuy

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

After a 6 year hiatus, I've decided to get back into Tamagotchis!

I was walking through my local target's toy section with my friends a week ago, just being a general nuisance when I spotted a clearance bin where I found a funky black with grey headphone music star. It was the first tamagotchi I have held in years and the passion I had for the little critters immediately came rushing back. I silenced my friends teasing by reminding them who was the one driving them around and bought it on the spot.

Now, like in the title, lets see if I still got it ;) .

Glad you got back into them. We always need more tama-people.

When I first ran into my tamas again. I got one and insisted on having a second (v1) which happend two days later because I wouldn't be quite about reading they can connect via IR. Not to mention it sparked up all my Digital Pet collecting again.

Great news! I, myself have recently started getting back into Tamagotchis just a few months ago after not playing with one since 1997. Can't wait to hear more about your re-engaged obsession!

Hello and welcome to the forums ! I hope you will enjoy yourself! Please remember the rules ! I hope to see you around sometime!

Latest posts

Back