Let's share some funny stories...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so if you have a funny story about u or ur friends come post it.

Rules:

1. Not too scary

2. Not too gross

3. If you or your friend does NOT want you to share it, RESPECT YOUR FRIEND'S OR YOUR PRIVACY AND DO NOT POST!!!!

4. Not too funny. YEAH RIGHT!!!

5. No (last) names.

Ok here's mine.

So there's this kid at my school, he is one of my good friend's ex boyfriend (I think). But now that friend is going out with somebody else. So anyway, he is just really weird. He attempted being emo, therefore his nickname, Emoboy. Anyway he asked my best friend to the dance. Well she didn't know whether to say yes or no because me and her said that we would say yes to anybody that had the nerve to ask. So she said she would answer him tomorrow. The next day when she got to school she was all "Today I have to tell (insert Emoboy's name here) yes or no." and I said "You're gonna put it off till the last minute aren't you. Weell you probably cant because he is over there." and I pointed at him because he just arrived. Well she said "No I'm not!" to me and walked away(don't worry she wasn't mad). So later at break she said "I answered." and I was so eager. I asked her what she said. She was all "I said no!!"

.....ok not really funny.

OH well

Oh wait i have a different one that's kind of funny.

So it was Halloween and I was trick or treating with my sister and her friend (also my friend. They are older then me). So we were walking towards the big dipper because they give out free candy on halloween. There was this alley ahead. When we reached the alley my friend's sister/my sister's friend and her cousin jumped out and scared us. Omg it was so scary. All three of us started screaming and running down the street.

There was also this guy who hid in a garbage can who kept jumping out and scaring people. But we didn't see him. Our friend did.

There was also this perverted guy (we didn't see who he was but he seemed to know us. Probably from our school) who was like yelling "I want you baby!" Of course we knew he was joking but we ran screaming down the sidewalk (yaah we screamed a lot that night). But when we got to a house we stopped screaming, trick or treated there, then kept running and screaming XD.

What are your funny stories?

At school my freind walked into a lamp post on the way to the cinema!

What can i say she's accident prone!

Then after she walked into the lamp post she walked into a wall!

A couple weeks ago it was raining as i was getting off the bus. I was concentrated so hard on putting my ipod away that i fell on the 1st step off, hit the 2nd, then hit the 3rd step. I turned around and EVERYONE was busting up laughing. Luckily i learned how to laugh at myself a long time ago (im a huge clutz) but now my friend Dale thinks its hilarious 2 tell every1 who wasnt there =D

once when I was bored i walked right into a wall for no particular reason.

oh once this guy i like was doing these little spin things on this pole they have and he totally fell. We were all cracking up.

I was having a bath when I got loads of Shampoo in my eyes. The next day I was telling my friend, and she started osting it everywhere on one of my other favourite forums (Well, mine actually :huh: )It was sooo embarrasin.

This one time, I was standing next to a popular at my school, who wanted to be my friend (She is my friend now, :huh: I dont see her as popular, I just see her as Joclynn) and we were going up steps, then I fell down the concrete steps, and spilled Vault all over her! xD We both laughed. It's a good thing I like to laugh at my self! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new one!!!! my bf and me have been going out for 3 days now...2day we were walking 2 class holding hands and we turned 2ward each other when we got 2 his class. I thot he was just gonna hug me like he usually does but as i went 2 hug him, he turned to kiss me! he ended up kissing my ear and i still feel SOOOO bad!

The other day at school, me, C, S, Z, and G (I used initals) were palying telephone during french. I said, "S is sick" as the first thing. I passed it on, and at the end it was, "S is sexy!" We all burst out laughing for some odd reason. xP

I'll list some:

* 'O' brought in nail glue and put it on everything. My binder still has nail glue on it. o_____o"

* Three kids put fart spray in the air vents. They had ISS for four days. it smelled horrible in the school for two hours. It was funny though. x'D

* I got hyper from eating to much Pocky and was running around screaming,

"It's the end!"

Ok, so my friend had lots of beans and cheese and we were talking about a very serious lecture in class and she farted in the middle of it! :mad:

Oh, and my friends I went to a haunted house and a guy with a chainsaw popped out and my friend and me actiully pee'd our pants but we had such a good time and we were laughing for like 10 minutes in the line (We wen't again cause we had such a fun and scary moment!)

i accidentaly called my teacher mom before.

it's a guy teacher.
coould be worse...i called my guy teacher mom b4 and he heard me

In My school some high school kids who share the same school as middle did a stink bomb and everytime you saw someone pass through the hallways they will start saying eww or their face gets red

Well Today I was mad at Michael and I decided to launch a pea at him during lunch. So when I did it hit him in the cheek (He was looking down xD) Normally I have bad aim so I was all "Oh MI Gosh, No way. I DIDNT MISS!" and I started flinging like, ten at a tienm at him. xD WE had a pea fight at lunch, only I was laughing so hard I nearly fell down some stairs and J had to hold me up. IT was hilarious. One pea even went into his mouth (It was on teh floor eiw.)

Michael was looking at me and G and slipped, he went flying under the water foutains. It was hilarious.

Umm... This one time I was running during school and I almost kissed Nick. I was all 'Whoops...-scream and run-" xD I was in the room in like, miliseconds.

I wore rainbow knee high socks to school... ? xD

my friend tryed to fix the pole inbetween the doors at school because it was cruked and he did at first , but then he started swinging on it to see if was sterdy and i compeatly fell off it was holarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back