Level of Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boadicea

Reaction score
Help! My 8 year old just bought Tamagotchis for her and her 6 year old brother a few days ago.

She has 5 bars on her level of training.

My sons has no bars. He is going crazy because he has no training.

How does he get more training?

To be honest, I had never seen one of these toys until they got them, and I am not a big fan of any sort of electronic game toy - so I am absolutely no help to my kids.

Any suggestions!???

Thanks

Well,If your Tama beeps and has nothing wrong punish it.Sometimes people praise it instead.

if your tama has the attention sign on (the one in the bottom right hand corner) is in black for no reason give it time out but if it is crying for no reason praise it

also so if it looks like the tama is taking medicine and all the hearts r black praise him

Another chance to get a training bar/point:

If your Tama beeps for attention and you look at the screen you may see its back is turned away from you. It has a little angry 'thunder cloud' puffing over its head; this means it is in a bad mood and you will get a training point if you praise it.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thanks guys - my 6 year old is very structured and rule oriented, and his tama seems to be very 'free thinking'. On the other hand, my 8 year old is very easy going and her tama seems very structured!!

It's been great to hear my 6 year old say, "I fed him, I praised him, I played with him - and he still isn't happy." Welcome to the world of a parent!

Thanks again.

Well. When ever your kids tama calls them do what they want. I f it went to the bathroom they need to get them to go to the bathroom ( toilet icon ) if it hungy or not happy feed it for hunger treats for happy. I f the smile face in the bottom right hand corner is light up praise it. If it has a sick skull go to the doctor ( nurse bag icon ) And if it calls tyou for nothing give it a time out.

Hope they can figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back