Leveling up your cd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver579

Reaction score
I Finally got my v6 in the mail today and while I was on tamatown I was wondering how do u level up your cds? I have no idea and I'm new to music city.

Welcome to TamaTown!

To raise your cd level you have to play the games, (for example. gotchidokus, club pop and much more) Everytime when you play the games and win you will get cd experience, producer experience and points.

Also every week you can join into a contest, contests are fun and an easy way to get more money and cd/producer experience :(

Have a nice time on Music City! :)

I would like to potentially fill in a few gaps.

First do you know how to create a CD?

Also, you need to "Equip" your CD.

To do this click on the image of your grotchi(tamagotchi) off to the right hand side of the screen.

Then your profile page will pop open

Next click on the button under the line that says your cd rank. (example 10th bronze etc) I think the button says settings on it? Or maybeselection??? I dunno but it's the one under the CD rank. If you have no CD the line will not say anything....

Then finally a lrow of icons (CD's yo created) will appear along the bottom of the screen.

Select the CD you want to gain EXP from the ones you've created

Then your CD will gain EXP. If no CD is selected..... no CD gains EXP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back