Lexeh's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LexehAnn

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Yups. So rigt now ive got one tama (that i found on the floor at wallmart xD). [/SIZE]

-Poor thing, when I found it it diiied.

-So, yesterday it was re-born as Keito, a Shiropuchitchi, and it evolved an hour later into a Hitodetchi! Hope she turns into a :furawatchi: .

-I believe its the Lifesavers Sweet Candy one... White with colorful curcles.

-She has 5 friends as of Nov 24 (Thanksgiving, at cousins.. my twin cousins had a total of 3, and my OTHER cousin got her b-day gift a day early... 2 Tamas xD So we're all friends now.)

-Training- 1/9 :furawatchi: Yep. Didnt realize how to train it until late last night.

-Still 0yrs.

-♥♥♥♥♥ Happy

-♥♥♥♥♥ Hungry

-21 lbs

-1st gen

-587 gotchi pts.

I might get another one later so she'll have a friend in the same state as she is in xD

Untill Tomorrow, or whenever,

~Lexeh

[SIZE=8pt]Alllrriiight. Lexeh bought a green camo. Tama. today! :huh: It started out as a Puchitchi! I named him Nau... I was hoping to have him evolve into a Marutchi, but of course, i got the ugly Hitodetchi again D: Ah well. Hopefully he'll evolve into something much cuter![/SIZE]

I also used the cheat codes for him... and i actually got the love potion instead of the panda costume! Haaappy. Now I dont have to buy it for 3k x_x

So, today we end with:

Keito-

Is Curently a- Hitodetchi

HUNGRY-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training- 1/9

Weight- 17lbs

Gotchi Points- 2132

Nau-

Is Curently a- Hitodetchi

HUNGRY-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training- 0/9

Weight- 15lbs

Gotchi Points- 565

[SIZE=8pt]Goooooooooooood morning tamatalk :angry: [/SIZE]

Well, Both Keito and Nau slept from 8pm to 8am yesterday, so that was good. I think. Keito is more trained... 2/9... Nau's still at 0/9. Both still 0yrs old, which is kind of crazy, sence I started Keito's life 2 days ago xD Ah well, maybe she'll have a birthday today :angry: .

I'll update more laaattter. When something ACTUALLY happens xD

[SIZE=8pt]Heeello. We have improved Much today![/SIZE]

No evolvings though... I'll leave them un-paused tonight and see what happens.

Our Endings today:

Keito-

Is currently a- Hitodetchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-5/9

YEARS- 0

Weight- 16lbs

Gotchi Points- 1742p

Items Gotten Today- Ball (free from Nao), Wings (1k)

Nao-

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-3/9

YEARS- 0

Weight- 12lbs

Gotchi Points- 1172p

Items Gotten Today- Ball (free from Keito)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]***UNEXPECTED UPDATE!***[/SIZE]

Keito has evolved into an ADORABLE Young Mametchi! Of course, I missed it while she was in my pocketbook for 5 minutes when I was in the mall D: I hope she turns into an Adult Mametchi when she evolves again :huh:

[SIZE=8pt] **ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE!**[/SIZE]

Nao has evolved into a Ufotchi! Aww :3 But I missseeedd iiitt While I was sleeping D: Ah well. Keito and Nao are now both Teenagers <_<

[SIZE=8pt]I got 2 more Tamas x3 [/SIZE]

Sulu [sue-lou] the Puchitchi and

Nani [nah-knee] the Shiropuchitchi!

Sulu is a Grey Camo. and Nani is a light blue with flowers :3 So cute.

Both newborns now.

hah, ive got 2 teens and 2 newborns. The hardest to take care of in real life anyway xD

I hope they turn into Marutchi... I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of those ugleh :D !

Do any of you guys(girls) know how to turn the Tamagotchi device off so I can go to sleep at night? This is my first time having one so I don't really know how... :) so please help me!!!! :)

Do any of you guys(girls) know how to turn the Tamagotchi device off so I can go to sleep at night? This is my first time having one so I don't really know how... :) so please help me!!!! :)
[SIZE=8pt]Ugh... Someone PLEASE delete this post![/SIZE]

You are not allowed to post in my log, go ask that question in the approprtiate fourm!

*sigh* Anyway, Here is my update for tonight.

Keito-

Is currently a- Mametchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-9/9

YEARS- 1

Weight- 26lbs

Nao-

Is currently a- Ufotchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-7/9

YEARS- 1

Weight- 25lbs

Nani-

Is currently a- Marutchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-2/9

YEARS- 0

Weight- 16lbs

Sulu-

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-1/9

YEARS- 0

Weight- 16lbs

[SIZE=8pt]Wheeeeeeee! Nani is adorable now, she evolved into aRingotchi! It mathes her skin so well, with the flowers and pale blue... yeah. I had to reset Sulu, I didnt want another Ufotchi :wacko: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hoshnat! Keito has evolved into her final stage; a Pyonchitchi! So cute :3 I'm sure Nao will be right behind her... I wonder what he'll be![/SIZE]

So.

Keito-

Is a- Pyonchitchi

Is 3 years old!

Is 1st Gen

is an Adult

Nao-

Is a- Ufotchi

Is 3 years old!

Is 1st Gen

Is a teenager

Sulu-

Is a- Marutchi

Is 0 years old!

Is 1st Gen

Is a toddler

Nani-

Is a- Ringotchi

Is 1 year old!

Is 1st Gen

Is a teenager

Hoshiznat!

Nao evolved into a :angry: ! How cuuute :3

Sulu evolved into a Young :) !

I'm very happy, Nao and Keito have for ♥♥♥♥s! When theyre a little older the'll have babies! Cuuute. I need to make Nani and Sulu best friends so they can mate as they get older :(

Keito-

Is currently a- Pyonchitchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-9/9

YEARS- 3

Weight- 33lbs

Nao-

Is currently a- Kuchipatchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-9/9

YEARS- 4

Weight- 35lbs

Nani-

Is currently a- Ringotchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-3/9

YEARS- 2

Weight- 21lbs

Sulu-

Is currently a- Young Mametchi

HUNGER-♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY-♥♥♥♥♥

Training-5/9

YEARS- 2

Weight- 20lbs

[SIZE=8pt]zomg. At 9:07 AM EST, Keito and Nao were officialy parents! They had two baby boys :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Shhhhnnnaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt.[/SIZE]

Nani, my ADORABLE Ringotchi, eloved into a Pyonchitchi ._. I love them, but Keito is already one. oooohhh weeeel.

Sulu is still a toddler... hopefully when he evolves and marries, the'll have twin girls... that way i can marry them to Keito and Nao's babies.

[SIZE=8pt]We have some unfortuneate news today.[/SIZE]

Keito and Nao have passed away today.They were my very first Tamas, so i''m upset about losing them. They left me 2 babies, so maybe that will help me. The babies are Rin and sora.

However, Sulu FINEALLY evolved into a Takotchi! How cuuuuuute!

Do any of you guys(girls) know how to turn the Tamagotchi device off so I can go to sleep at night? This is my first time having one so I don't really know how... :D so please help me!!!! :blink:
As Jappyx said in crickeys tama log DO NOT REPLY IF IT IS NOT YOUR LOG.I know I messed up but I am trying to make up for that.

Latest posts

Back