Lice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
My really good friends has lice, and I saw her at a Halloween party 2 days ago. I'm really worried that I might have lice, and also I was wondering if any of you guys have had any expieriences with them.

No.

But I DO know how to prevent lice, you should use Coconut scented shampoo. Never use scented shampoos during the school year, that attracts more lice.

And this may or may not apply to you, but if your a kid, do not use Heads & Shoulders. My friend's told me that it has a chemical that can ruin your hair. It should only be used by adults...Instead, use Selson Blue... And use "RID lice and Nit combs". They work good, and they get the eggs out.

Also, if your really worried, ask your school nurse to check you out, if he/she sees that you have lice, he/she'll give you a shampoo that gets rid of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I had lice was when I was eight years old. It was over Christmas break that I found out, and because all the lice were on the ends of my hair I had to get my hair cut from lower-back length to ear length. Both my sisters had it too, so they had to get haircuts too.

Last time I had lice was when I was eight years old. It was over Christmas break that I found out, and because all the lice were on the ends of my hair I had to get my hair cut from lower-back length to ear length. Both my sisters had it too, so they had to get haircuts too.
OMG you had to cut your hair? when I got lice I just used this shampoo stuff and they went away after a while. The shampoo smelled bad. I also had to use a comb thingy.

EDIT: It was on my ends too. I still didn't have to cut my hair.

No.
But I DO know how to prevent lice, you should use Coconut scented shampoo. Never use scented shampoos during the school year, that attracts more lice.

And this may or may not apply to you, but if your a kid, do not use Heads & Shoulders. My friend's told me that it has a chemical that can ruin your hair. It should only be used by adults...Instead, use Selson Blue... And use "RID lice and Nit combs". They work good, and they get the eggs out.

Also, if your really worried, ask your school nurse to check you out, if he/she sees that you have lice, he/she'll give you a shampoo that gets rid of it.
Uhh, no. Head & Shoulders is fine to use. The doctor told me to use it, so it must be ok.

Anyways, I don't think you have lice as long as you're not itching. If you're suspicious though, ask your mom to check your hair.

Uhh, no. Head & Shoulders is fine to use. The doctor told me to use it, so it must be ok.
Anyways, I don't think you have lice as long as you're not itching. If you're suspicious though, ask your mom to check your hair.
Hm. I'm not sure, but isn't not a topic meant to be argued...

Maybe my friend meant certain types...?

But if your spoke to a doctor, I'm guessing he/she is right.

Sorry.

RT

I had lice before. It's not fun. D:

You should have your mom or dad check your hair if there's any eggs or lice in your hair. If you do have lice you have to buy a special shampoo that kills the lice. Also, you have to wash all your bed sheets and pillows to make sure they don't come back.

Don't.Remind.me. x__x

I had lice for HALF of Grade 6. HALF! SOMEONE KEPT GIVING THE LICE TO ME. EVEN AFTER I GOT IT OUT. NOT COOL. x____x

Anyways, Use a really good nit comb, and the most popular brand treatment for lice. That is all.

~SG~

No.

We get lice check every 2 months. I was

nervous this month because I had something

really itchy in my hair and I wouldn't stop

scratching it. The nurse told me it was just

a bug bite.

~hannah

Yeah. Just this summer actually. You should wash everything and do a nit and lice shampoo and them get your mom to comb all the nits left over with a nit comb.even after you get rid of them, wash everything for a couple weeks after. We just got rid of them in my house. Oh,and leaning over a tub and putting vineager in your hair,leaving it in for 30-45 mins. also helps. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back