life is pointless?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama love 1275

Reaction score
ok, so sometimes when i feel depressed, i feel that there is no point of doing anything, like when i study or go 2 skool or go out anywhere i fell like there's no point of doing it, like why? or what is gonna happen if i did?

if u understand me or feel the same way, please comment and tell me wat u fell about it

I feel that way about a lot of things and I don't get depressed, lol. :( JK. I really don't understand why people think that way. I'm no phycologist, so I don't think I would be of any help in this area sorry.

Well, when you go to school, you are learning what you need to know for the rest of your life, that's pretty important. It's okay to feel sad sometimes, but not a lot. :( You could try talking to an adult you trust when you feel sad, and maybe they can help you not feel so sad anymore. :( If you don't want to talk to an adult, you can PM me and I'll be happy to talk. ;)

I completely agree. It's like, other than this, there's nothing.

I do things anyway, my homework and everything, because it will pay off. It can make you happy.

It's all useless.

But then again, I am a nihilist.

The only reason I do stuff is to increase the enjoyability of my life. I mean, I might as well have fun while I'm stuck here for the next 65 years, right?

But if your thoughts and feelings are making you depressed and possibly suicidal, tell someone immediately so you can get help. I've been there before and it's not nice.

thank u all for ur help i really felt that it was helpful and dont worry....i would never think about suicide

I completely agree. It's like, other than this, there's nothing.I do things anyway, my homework and everything, because it will pay off. It can make you happy.
Same.

Most of the time I feel I'm working my butt off for my future but it's so far away. And then I find it pointless. To be quite honest, recently I don't try as much as I used to, which isn't good. But I still do the things I don't want to do, because I want to make my friends and family proud of me.

Edit:// Structure fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya its like u have 2 satisfy ur parents proud but u still think that theres no point of doing it

No, I understand about how homework and things aren't pointless, and making your parents proud isn't pointless. You should do all you can because like someone else said, you'll be stuck here for the next 65 years, so you might as well make as good of a life as you can for yourself.

Yarr well, School is the cornerstone of your life. And if you simply don't care about it, then you will never find a good job then you will regret it later in life.[; Soemtimes I feel really sad and emo. But in the end i always remember, 'There is always tomarrow to redo today!' C: So yeah.

exactly, but i totally get u tamacandy and i completely agree with u. u understood wat i mean.

wow tama love i feel the same way.. its like.. randomely for no reason at all i go into a sort of blackness.. and i think about is everything really worth it.. bc sometimes i feel really terrible and sad and angry at everything.. people pick on me a lot and i hate it. im not sure if im actually depressed or not.. some insight on this people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Several months ago I was feeling a bit like that basically all the time. I'm feeling a bit better now though, but some days I'm just like, "God. What's the f***ing point?" and start crying or something. Neh, now I feel pathetic. Oh well.

Oh BTW, if the life-is-pointless thing gives you this weird feeling in your stomach like it does to me, use a hot bottle. It helps 8D

mnotellinu its nice 2 know that some body understands me and u 2 tamacandy and Worst.Username.Ever thank u alot. i appreciate it

^ Just remember that alot of people feel that way. So if you ever feel you need to talk to someone, talk to your friends, family or even PM me. :)

I think pretty much everyone feels like that at some point. Maybe when the stress of school work, friends, and after school activities gets the best of us. I'm not really sure. The most important thing is to remain positive and know that going to school and all that is going to help increase the productivity and enjoyability of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back