Life,laugh,love,die/ ch1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diva99

Reaction score
~:this fan fiction takes place when all the other stuff has happened in naruto and naruto is all grown up like in shippuuden (im goin on the manga to so i have some new charries u mightn hav seen yet:~

Naruto wakes, eager to go and find his old genin ( now chunin) friends. "i betcha that they have changed" he said aloud to himself. Once he had dressed and predped himself he set off to go find Tsunade-baa-chan to recive the location of his old friends. After he had entred the office un-announced he saw a bubblegum haired girl just turning to see who had intruded the Hokage's office. "Oh Naruto it's you" excliamed Sakura, "oh, goodmorning Sakura" Naruto replyed. "Tsunade-baa-chan can i please have the locations of Shino,Kiba,Hinata,Shikimaru,Chouji and Ino? I want to catch up with them." Naruto spoke with his usual rowdy voice. "Well i could give you thier adresses, but Naruto think logically it is a weekday and like always a ninja's work is never done so i highly doubt they would be at thier houses," Tsunade explained to Naruto. "I guess you'll have to go on a search for them around the village," said the pink haired girl "it should take up your day coz there are no missions for you today." Sakura looked at Naruto, waiting for a pompus reply. "OK then!" Said Naruto with a fox grin on his face, "it'll be fun and im sure i can do it in no time!" Sakura looked at the blued eyed, blonde dobe and couldn't feel but a lil sad about how much he had changed, but at the same time she was relieved that he did. "After your done with your lil quest. if thats what you want to call it, return here at 5:00pm regardless of wether you've found your friends or not, got it" Tsunade's bold voice pierced the air. "OK then im off" and with that, Naruto headed for the window and jumped out it with speed, precision and a lively step.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back