Life-Span?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynette123

Reaction score
Ok so I've just got into Tamagotchis again after a ten year break, haha (I know - it's depressing to be 19 and obsessed) and I've wondered what a tamagotchi lifespan is?

Do you mean age until they marry?

Ostensibly you can keep a Tama alive for as long as you want, but most only keep them alive until age 6 (or 5 for some modern Tamas) when the Matchmaker comes/Date Place is unlocked.

In older tamas if you chose to forego the matchmaker you'd grow into an Oldie character around age 7-8.

Do you mean age until they marry?Ostensibly you can keep a Tama alive for as long as you want, but most only keep them alive until age 6 (or 5 for some modern Tamas) when the Matchmaker comes/Date Place is unlocked.

In older tamas if you chose to forego the matchmaker you'd grow into an Oldie character around age 7-8.
Ah I see, thank you for the information. Yes, I just wondered whether they lived indefinitely if you chose not to marry them off. Thanks! :)

Yeah, they'll live as long as you care for them. With the vintage tamas (pre-connection era) they become harder and harder to keep happy, until it's nearly impossible. With the connections, once they evolve into oldies they become super easy to care for, and in the modern ones you just keep the same level of care as there IS no oldie stage.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back