Life, time, and realizations.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
Life moves fast. I remember when I was younger, time always seemed to move slowly, and as I progressed, graduated Highschool, time appeared to move faster. As time appears to move faster, I tend to remember doing less fun things in a short period of time. Time is a part of life, no matter how fast or slow. As of late, I've began to realize and think back on my past. Things I loved, lost, picked up and moved on from. People I conversed with, people I loved, people that were loved. I rarely log on here anymore, and the first two years I had an account here, I logged on every day. Neat how things change as time goes. I've realized that I'm almost never happy, yet I can't say I'm sad. Soon I'll be a member of Canada's Armed Forces, specifically the Royal Canadian Air Force. I've realized I'm excited, yet scared. I want to continue life, yet hold on dearly to my past. I expect great things from me, and fear not living to my expectations, yet that's my decision in the end. As time goes, the way I feel about now will change. That's life. Fun realization it is. And now it's time. Live life, advance with time, and realize it's beauty.

Side Note:
No, this isn't a letter of depression, or any sorts. It's just a recollection of how I've been feeling about they way life has felt to me lately. No matter what your interpretation, what I've wrote is positive. Have a good night.

I think that many of us will always keep track of time by thinking, "How long has it been since I first joined TT?" It's funny, since it's such a small site, and (you'd expect) relatively insignificant. But since many of us joined when we were younger, we've aged with the site. As time goes by, we're likely to feel this even more intensely.

I'm starting university later this month, and next year I'll likely join the military as well. As such, what you've written is pretty much what I've been feeling all year. The next few years will definitely be a whirlwind of changes--and while I'm excited and know I'm ready, I'll still kind of miss what I've got.

This site has given me so much. As silly and far-fetched as it sounds, my life would (literally) be entirely different had I never joined. I don't post much anymore, but I still log in often to see what the new regulars are doing.

Congratulations and best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back