Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverEnding A.B.Y.S.S.

Reaction score
This girl.. she annoys me.. so bad.

::EXAMPLES: (She is SAM)

"Sam" (11:31:43 AM): to become famous wanna take me with uNeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:31:48 AM): Uhh

"Sam" (11:31:56 AM): yes or no?

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:32:18 AM): I'm going to work hard, I'm doing this for myself, by myself.
Well, hmm... What do I say HERE?!

"Sam" (11:33:06 AM): i've been wanting to become famousNeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:33:20 AM): Then do it yourself.

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:33:26 AM): I can't help you.

"Sam" (11:33:46 AM): just saying

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:34:18 AM): So has 100000 other girls. They want to be pop stars, this is different. I'm not trying to be Hannah montana.

"Sam" (11:34:28 AM): neither am i

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:34:51 AM): Then you have your work set out for you.

"Sam" (11:35:02 AM): well actually i have  a way

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:35:12 AM): Alright.

"Sam" (11:35:50 AM): i get these little postcards thingys in the mail to say adution to have a tv show so yeah but i only get them in the summer
Because we all live off of little postcards in the summer.

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:40:15 AM): Our ideas of famous are completely different."Sam" (11:40:26 AM): apparently

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:40:44 AM): I don't reccommend asking people to make you famous.

"Sam" (11:41:01 AM): why?

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:41:32 AM): What's in it for them? Spend all that time to make YOU famous... what about what they want to do?

"Sam" (11:41:48 AM): that's what they wanna do

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:42:02 AM): They want to make you famous?

"Sam" (11:42:06 AM): yeah

"Sam" (11:42:09 AM): if they

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:42:12 AM): Who is they?

"Sam" (11:42:17 AM): *if they're there then they want to

"Sam" (11:42:30 AM): apparently we are talking about 2 different things

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:42:47 AM): apparently. Care to explain.

"Sam" (11:43:37 AM): the postcard thingy,if they are there and they like u  then u become famous so apparenlty that's what they like to do it make people famous
No, they want to make money.

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:43:52 AM): Those things are scams."Sam" (11:43:58 AM): how do u kno?

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:44:32 AM): It's too easy. You have to work for things like that, unless you are Paris Hilton no one is going to hand you stuff for the rest of your life.

"Sam" (11:45:39 AM): how do u kno

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:46:33 AM): Common sense. Hate to break it too you, but you have to work to be successful. No one will just say, "Ok, here is a job, here is your house, it's payed off, here's your food, it's restocked every week..." It doesn't work like that.

"Sam" (11:46:54 AM): and once again how do u kno

?

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:47:12 AM): And they don't LIKE making people famous, they like making money, because it isn't handed to them.

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:47:36 AM): I know this, because, anyone can see that it is true.
Wow. This is just.. common sense.

"Sam" (11:48:35 AM): wow u sound like ur one of themNeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:48:59 AM): Clairfy weather that is good or bad.'

"Sam" (11:49:10 AM): it's bad

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:49:15 AM): Why?

"Sam" (11:49:32 AM): cuz it is

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:49:49 AM): Please, tell me why.

"Sam" (11:50:45 AM): because i said u were one of them but u seemed like u were proud of that but u r dissing them

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:51:01 AM): I'm not dissing them, I'm helping you.

"Sam" (11:51:14 AM): and since when do u care about me again?jw

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:51:36 AM): Well, you don't have to take anything I say seriously, just trying to help you here.

"Sam" (11:51:48 AM): that isn't answering my question

NeVErLiKeDYoURgf (11:52:09 AM): Well, No one said I had to.
... End.

Anyone like this?

You guys read my mind. :furawatchi:

Just block her. She obviously doesn't have common sense or a clear view on reality.

[SIZE=7pt] I don't know about you guys, but I love people like that [ :[/SIZE]

They don't realize they are acting stupid, its just all very amusing.

She doesn't know what she's talking about seriously did this happen online or in real? If online then just block her like everyone said if in reality just ignore her she sounds annoying XD.

Block her.

Simply put, she's annoying you with pointless things. If it's driving you crazy, just put an end to it. :D

I think that you were both being pretty ridiculous there! x3 If she bothers you, just block her! I actually find her quite amusing (as Kelly_Clarkson8 said). :D

-bratztroxg

I'd just say stuff to her that her brain couldn't comprehend. Should keep you amused for a sturdy half hour!

I think you all think very differently than me XD

I can not be satisfied "ending something" until I've won.

Letting her have the last word would be like putting up the white flag and even going as far to say agreeing with her.

So, to me, this block method is simply mad.

Also, I hate waiting things out.

I think you should let her try.

Then call her up in a few months and ask her how her popstardom is going.

I love the whole "I told you so" idea.

Maybe I'm just vengeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back