Lift Yourself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmo Ghostie~*

Reaction score
When you fall down, how do you pick yourself up?

When I'm neutral, I put my hand on the ground and pick up myself.

When I'm in a show-offy mood, I jump and my feet land straight.

I need something to be able to hold on to to get up x.x

Between my knees, back and weight, getting up off the ground for me is really difficult.

I try to not fall/sit on the floor as much as possible.

i don't know, i fall down. a lot. I always seem to loose my footing. Well it depends. I usully don't do anything special. I enjoy the fact i'm clumsy. :furawatchi:

If i'm in my house and i fall, i just crawl to where i was going.

EDIT: typo

Last edited by a moderator:
I just push up with my hands and then I can stand up pretty easily. :D

But (like hstama2) I don't mind being clumsy! I might just stay and laugh if it was a particularly funny fall!

-bratztroxg

I very rarely fall down, and regardless of whether or not anyone saw it, I start laughing hysterically. I just can't help it, I guess I just find myself falling down to be really comical. I usually catch myself before I fall completely with my hands.

The only time in recent history I can remember falling completely in public was years ago when I was dancing. We were practicing for a comp, my partner and I, and doing really powerful leaps in a dance called Paso Doble. The dance of the bullfight. My shoe heel caught in my pant leg mid-air and I fell flat on my knees//hands. People came running over asking me if I was alright(which I was, although it hurt), and I was laughing so hard I couldn't even answer beyond nodding my head. xD

Hand, Hand, Lean upwards, Knee, Knee, Spring up, walk away. :D

I usually just grab onto something and pull myself up. If not, I jump up or push myself up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get up like I do at hockey ;.;

Since I'm a goalie, we have a special way to get up if we fall because our equipment is too big to just get up.

But what I do is tuck my right leg under my butt, them roll my left knee in, and just kinda spring up from my knees. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back