light cover tamagotchis battreys die super fast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hweh? What does that mean? Please elaborate! Light colors? If so this is not rue, my white w/ livelavers v2's battery hasn't died yet and I got it in december!

i think fangin23 refers to translucent yellow or any colours that can be seen through.

i think fangin23 refers to translucent yellow or any colours that can be seen through.
Oh, that would make sense, my v1 runs out of batteries fast and it's a clear orange... :( Arigoto for the clarification!

Oh, that would make sense, my v1 runs out of batteries fast and it's a clear orange... :) Arigoto for the clarification!
Why would it make a difference in how long the battery lasted? I really would like to know being I have a translucent V3.

My v1 translucent yellow runs out faster than any of my others. I don't know why it would have anything to do with the color though. :)

I am sure the colour of the shell does not effect the length of the batterie life. :(

Unless I'm mistaken, but I doubt it affects it.

I own translucent yellow V3. Don't know if batteries run out faster. I'll play safe by buying 1 set of batteries in advance.

It might have something to do with the sun hitting it. I don't know, but my v1 does seem to run out of batteries quicker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back