LightDragon's Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightDragon

Reaction score
Hi. I am the proud owner of three Tamagotchis not counting my game boy game. Kiwitchis (such as my little Oreo on my pink V2) are UBER cute :mimitchi: . Gotta love em. She's been doing close ups a lot, and looks like a dolphin with a cloak and antennea :wacko: . Young Mimitchis are uber cute too, Benji on my V3 being my first (he's going to evolve soon). And Hinatchis (like Sam), well let's just say I don't like them too much (you wouldn't either if you got them 98% of the time :mametchi: ) Nothing's really happened so far today... :D

I would have posted this sooner, but my computer wouldn't show Tamatalk :angry: (yes, I know I use those too often). Anyways, Oreo was (at least I think she was) watching T.V. a minute ago. Her back was turned and she was watching a square that looked like it had static in it :p . She didn't want attention or discipline though because the only way I've ever had adults want discipline is if they give a bad present when connecting.

Also, comments are welcome as long as they are kind. No mean comments or questions would be very appreciated. ;)

Benji's evolution is today he bacame a...

Mimitchi? No.

Furawatchi/Leaftchi? No.

Bunbuntchi? No.

Nyatchi? No.

Hashizoutchi? No.

Pipotchi? No.

Pyonkotchi? No.

My sweet little Benji turned into a.... Decotchi. :) . How did it happen? I gave him perfect care, discipline, etc. Oh well, he's still a Tama. And he is kind of cute when he smiles.

Okay, I'm using the chests I own. Chest #1: 200 Gotchi Points. Chest #2: a mirror :angry: . Chest #3: 800 Gotchi Points. Anyways, I used the Mirror and he came up close. :angry: I thought Mirrors had to have Make-Up to use it. Guess it's the other way around. He's kinda cute... I think I can learn to love any Tama. I used the Pencil Kate (Benji's mom) gave him. He just wrote in a book with a thought cloud over his head, guess he doesn't show it to me like the characters I had use one on my V2. Oh well.

I bought Benji a ticket for 2200 Gotchi Points. He went to Chile and brought back maracas as a souvineer :lol: ! Anyways, I changed my mind about Decotchis. They're pretty cute! Not as cute as some Tamas, but cute in their own Decotchi-ish way ;) . So anyways, I bought him a shovel too and he dug up some cake. Happy Benji! Sam may evolve tomorrow, might not though, I forget when exactly she turned three. Now that Spring Break is over :lol: , I pause them all the school day :angry: . Oreo was (I think :D ) watching T.V. again, while Benji and Sam took baths.

So, Sam turned four and as I was doing a relay race, she evolved. She's a cute little Cho Himetchi ( :rolleyes: ). So much for getting new character with different care. I starved her through most of her life. Oh well. I love Cho Himetchis anyways. A few minutes ago Sam was brushing her teeth! I'm still waiting for a plane ticket (that doesn't go to Chile :( ) to be in Benji's shop, or a T.V. :huh: . And Benji is currently singing :( .

Thank you very much mimitchi&hanatchilover! <_< .

Before Benji went to bed I played games, games, games with him. We got back up to 9999 Gotchi Points and I used 2000 Gotchi Points to buy a ticket. I think it is to Hawaii. Not much other than that really.

Oreo was supposed to be seven today and get the MatchMaker. So I grabbed her so I could take her to school like I usually do when they're supposed to get the MatchMaker. But of course she was still six :huh: . So she got to get a free trip to school <_< !

I bought Benji a pencil and he drew a Z at an angle! I just noticed something! When he looks in the mirror and comes up to the screen he doesn't have any feet LOL!

I bought Oreo a shovel and she dug up cake (or as the V3 calls it a tart). Happy Kiwitchi! Oh and I caught Sam and got her to go on the toilet. Yeah, yeah, useless info! :huh:

The real news is I was connecting Sam and Benji so they could mate. Sam had had two hearts and two smiley faces under Benji's name, so I thought, they have to wait untill tomorrow (because I read that in a post once in the Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners section) to mate them, so I'll get them to love each other. So I connected them again and Sam shook her head. (I forgot most of this stuff just because it's been so long since I mated my Tamas via connection) :rolleyes: . So I thought Sam was just waiting for a present or something. I looked at Benji and he was shaking his head also. It took me that long to remember <_< . So I held one in each hand and watched. Benji went over to Sam's screen and appeared as a Nazotchi. They kissed ( :huh: ) and Benji went home. Fireworks appeared on both screens and Sam had two little girls (not again :angry: ) and one went over to Benji. Then it was over. (I'm pretty sure that this is how it happened, but somethings may be in the wrong order :huh: )

The shops of all my restocked so I used 280 Gotchi Points to buy a shovel and a chest for Benji. 200 Gotchi points from the chest ( :furawatchi: ) and cake from the shovel. And Benji doesn't like the Make-Up much. I didn't get to see the whole animation, but the top of his head came up onto the screen and there was a heart on his head. :furawatchi:

Oreo is seven (well actually she was last night, but the MatchMaker didn't come) so she got another trip to school. The MatchMaker brought along a Masktchi, :ph34r: , and I said yes. They kissed :blink: , fireworks came onto the screen and Oreo had a........................................ boy :wub: ! Now... what to name them :) . Oreo and Benji are doing close ups. And that would be about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I know I haven't updated for a while, but my Tamas have been paused most of that time. :D . I took Benji and his daughter to school and they were good for the most part. During math they got sick and it took two shots to cure them. That was pretty much it except for a couple meals and snacks here and there. Benji dug up a piece of cake (I don't care to much for calling it Tart :D ). Benji was also often doing random animations through the day, he sang, did close-ups and brushed his teeth. I visited his mom (Kate) in Tamatown and she gave me a Music Disc. I was going to have Benji and his daughter travel too, but the computer wouldn't cooperate and kept getting stuck at 3% :D .

The Genie is MEAN! He made Benji lose all his happy hearts twice! :furawatchi: Fortunately though, I only had to spend 350 Gotchi Points on it because of the sale in my shop. I tried getting to the Travel Agency on TamaTown, but it kept getting stuck at three percent loaded. :wacko: I'm also looking into getting Catz for Game Boy Advance, but I don't want to end up spending my money on something boring like Monster Rancher (Okay, so it's not boring, just frusterating. I could spend hours getting my monster up to class S and be SO close to beating the game, then turn it off and boom, I have to start all over again :wacko: )

50th post!!!! :huh: Yay!

It may not be alot compared to some of you, but it's alot to me!!!! :lol:

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. My tamas have been paused most of the time. I went on Tamatown with Benji on Wednesday (my computer wouldn't let me go onto Tamatalk yesterday) and got a textbook from the school, a palm tree from Hawii, would have gotten maracas from Chilli if I didn't already have them, a trophy from the race car game and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Poor little Oreo (and her baby's) batteries ran out. Fortunately I saved them!!!!! :lol:

Okay, so I haven't been logging lately, but my Tamas have been paused almost all that time. Sam's batteries ran out sometime around Saturday night, and I bought a new one but I haven't changed them yet, because I've had them paused all the time anyways.

P.S. :angry: 100 post!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I finally :) changed Sam's batteries. Okay, I've got a ton of items that I might get stuff from on my V3.I used a shovel and got a cake/tart. Chests: 1.800 Gotchi Points 2.an umbrella 3.200 Gotchi Points 4.cherries. Benji's plant grew into a mean face. Now for the fishing rod. He caught three or so cans and a HUGE fish.

Also if I find any rare/cool items or do anything really exciting in my Nintendogs I'll add this to my log too. I know the title is LightDragon's Tamagotchis, but it's for my other Virtual Pets too.

Latest posts

Back