Lights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi95

Reaction score
Does the light affect the tama's growth? I mean when the tama sleeps, you off the light. but if you on it again, there doesn't seem to be any problem. will it take away a happy heart or something?

Well, it can sometimes affect what character your tamagotchi evolves into (except when it is an adult and has stopped growing).

It is best to turn the lights off when your tama is sleeping though.

But the character you get is mostly all down to luck. ;)

-sk8er girl-

When the tama goes to sleep the tamagotchi beeps and the attention icon comes on- that means you have to deal with the attention icon to get it to go out (in the same way that you have to give time out or praise) so, to get the attention icon to go out, you have to turn the lights off.

So if you go to sleep with the attention icon still highlighted after the tama has beeped- and you don't turn the lights off- this counts as a 'missed' attention.

This is important during baby/toddler/ teen stages as responding to the attention icon is the key to getting a good tama character. If you don't that would be the equivalent of missing 5 lit attention icons. (1 during babies nap, 1 toddler sleep and 3 Teen sleeps)

I have given perfect care to a tama during the day and purposely NOT turned the lights out every night to see what would happen- and I got a 'Bill'- which is the same level of care as a Tarakotchi.

I don't think it matters about the lights once the tama is an adult though as you already have your adult character and it no longer matters about missing the attention icon.

I think it is also fine once the lights have been turned off and the attention icon has gone out to turn the lights back on.

Hope that makes sense.

Well, it can sometimes affect what character your tamagotchi evolves into (except when it is an adult and has stopped growing).
It is best to turn the lights off when your tama is sleeping though.

But the character you get is mostly all down to luck. :hitodetchi:

-sk8er girl-
You're right. I let the hungry hearts on my v1 always drop down to 1, and I STILL got the same annoying character, Mametchi of Mamezoku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back