like hi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um...are you new? anyway, if you are i just wanted to give a clue: no website adveretizing :hitodetchi:

Hello tamalova223344! :p ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. Carefully view it! When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! :D :eek: List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy!

But of course, read the rules! You can find them at the bottom of the PM/message our wonderful Admin sent you and click New TT Rules! Or, for convience, you may click this, the Improved TamaTalk Rules. Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome!

Best,

Pinefir :p

Please, posting a personal site link is not allowed! But, WELCOME! Hope your enjoying yourself! It will be good getting to know you, won't it? :huh: :huh: ^_^ ;) Remember, read the rules before you post in that perticuliar forum! :lol: We don't want too much SPAM, fighting and flareing, do we now?

Best!

Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back