Like your teachers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of teacher?

• I LOVE THEM!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them there ok.

• I dont relly care I can play mp3's during class.

• I dont really like them.

• I hate my teacher she hushes us way to much!

• I ABSOLUTLY HATE THEM!

• ugg this topic sucks Im tellin my mommy!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you only count acedemics, i have 5 teachers. I like 3/5 of them. One off the ones that I don't like doesn't teach me, she is still on my team though. so technaccly it is 3/4 that I like. Thats good right....my teacher got surgery yesterday...I'm scared...( for hihm and me, when i get mine)

I hate teachers! Especially the one I have right now! They always have a favourite student and it's no fair! But the one teacher who is so cool is mrs.piccoli! She has triplets, Martina, Danica, and Jordano they are all italian! She is absoloutely nice with a capital 'n'! Plus all the girls think she's pretty and it is completely true! When I'm older, I'm dedicating a book to her, seriously! Go mrs. Piccoli ! !

|__|

I hate em

some sre okay but one of mine was pure evil!

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

I have 9 teachers. There alright. I mean there not the most wonderful teachers in the whole world.

Heh, if I didn't have my homeroom teacher, I wouldn't exist. My homeroom teacher is my mom. XD

My language teacher is okay, but she's not as nice as my mom.

My history teacher is pretty nice, but again, she's not as nice as my mom.

My science teacher... Ugh... Hate...

ARGH!!!

I hate my teachers!

I had like a susitute Maths teacher, She was such a nightmare! I WAS SOOO SCARED!

My old Teacher in Primary School was like, scary..

My teachers are kind! They don't give us a lot of homework! I hate homework!!!!!! :blink:

*Gotchi Girl*

[SIZE=21pt]my teacer is vearrrrrrrrrrrrry nice to me!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate em
some sre okay but one of mine was pure evil!

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS 

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS

DIE MISS PRESS
That's not very nice. If you didn't have teachers, you would be dumb as a poll.

Well I absolutly hate both!One hushes us WAY TO MUCH I CANT FINISH MY WORK.My homeroom teacher never lets us play on the playground and wont let us eat snack.Anyway Im not trying to be rude.

I ♥ my teacher!She is the best teacher I ever had!Most of the time,we have no homework and when we do have homework,most of it is so easy!Plus,she makes grade 4 so much fun! :pochitchi:

Well I absolutly hate both!One hushes us WAY TO MUCH I CANT FINISH MY WORK.My homeroom teacher never lets us play on the playground and wont let us eat snack.Anyway Im not trying to be rude.
Me neither. :mametchi:

Emagine what it's like in Middle School. :pochitchi:

It's not mainly the teachers that gets on my nerves, cause they're just doing their job, it the class. They just don't know how to shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back