Lili is a Hinatchi now.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

&Katie;

Reaction score
Yeah shes a teenager, and I was wondering about the speices,

is it good or bad?

I forgot to pause her before I went to school, and I came home and there was poo everywhere, and she was sick from it, plus, after I cleaned it up and gave her medication, she was mad at me, and all her hearts were gone. Shes fab now, but I hope I didn't mess up Lili or something. I felt awful!! x(

-- katie.xx

Hinatchi is a middle character I think. :D
well, i always thought they were kinda ugly, no offence. and if they were the middle charicter, are they the worst healthy teen or the best unhealthy teen? since there are ten teens i am not sure!

but i am not sure.

i had one in the past,

but it had kids and is up there.

so anyway, it turns into quite a few "good" charicters, including mimitchi, so i would be happy. (to some extent)

Is it that flame one (Hinotamatchi) or that bird one? Well they both come from bad care, I expect!

No wait, The bird one's Hinatchi... Hmm... Well it could be a sign of middle parenting, but not exactly good parenting...

THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS AS GOOD OR BAD CHARACTERS ONLY GOOD OR BAD PARENTING WHICH IS NOT THE SAME THING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back