Lily Allen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh Star.x

Reaction score
I found a few topics on Lily Allen, but they're all from back in 2007.

I recently re-discovered my love for her music. I heard a song by her the other day and I just fell in love with her album again.

What do you think of her?

She's cool :huh: I liked her It's Not Me, It's You album. And Who'd Have Known. Is that from the album? D:

-fail-
Yep. :)

Have you seen the video to that? Creepy but I like it. xDD

haha I like Lily Allen :)

My friend figure skates to Smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I like her too. She looks really pretty in the video of "The Fear". Some songs I like, some songs I don't. Its a bit of a disapointment that "Who'd have known" only got to 39 where I live. I only heard it once in my life before.

YESLULZ.
To be honestttttt, I would've thought it would be more about a nice relationship rather then a kidnap, yaknow? ;]
YES ME TOO.

I said to my mum "Aww, well she made herself look like a deranged stalker, but it's k"

I just put It's Not Me, It's You on my iPod. :)

Lily Allen's probably one of my favorite singers. I love the song 'Smile' and that whole album. And 'The Fear' was great as well. They're also really fun songs to sing. ;D

I heard on the news that Lily Allen might be retiring music! NOOOOO!

I heard on the news that Lily Allen might be retiring music! NOOOOO!
Yeah for acting I think...?

Pssh, I don't think it will happen. Lily always says things like that then changes her mind. :D

Latest posts

Back