Lily, the Tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

backstreet26

Reaction score
Once there was a baby girl named Lily. When she was born, her parents thought she was dead or something, since she was sleeping the first 24 hours of her life. They went to the Emergency Tama Hospital (or ETH) to see if something was wrong. Lily was born a week early, and her body was still in an egg-like form! (Meaning she thought she still was in an egg) Lily was on a breathing support maching right away, and when she woke up, the doctor was upset. "I wish Nick and Angel was here. Lily woke up!" He said. "MOMMEEEE!!! DADDEEE!!! WAHHH! ME WANT MOMMY AND DADDY!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!!" Lily cried. The doctor said to Lily, "Mommy and Daddy went to TamaLand. They can't be here anymore, Lily." Lily sniffled. "Really?" The doctor (Dr. Furwatchi or Dr. F) nodded. "Mommy and Daddy gone. Forever. I no see them ever." Lily said in a dazed kind tone....

Once there was a baby girl named Lily. When she was born, her parents thought she was dead or something, since she was sleeping the first 24 hours of her life. They went to the Emergency Tama Hospital (or ETH) to see if something was wrong. Lily was born a week early, and her body was still in an egg-like form! (Meaning she thought she still was in an egg) Lily was on a breathing support maching right away, and when she woke up, the doctor was upset. "I wish Nick and Angel was here. Lily woke up!" He said. "MOMMEEEE!!! DADDEEE!!! WAHHH! ME WANT MOMMY AND DADDY!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!!" Lily cried. The doctor said to Lily, "Mommy and Daddy went to TamaLand. They can't be here anymore, Lily." Lily sniffled. "Really?" The doctor (Dr. Furwatchi or Dr. F) nodded. "Mommy and Daddy gone. Forever. I no see them ever." Lily said in a dazed kind tone....
"well," said dr.F, "when you grow up and have your own baby tamas, you will go and see your mommy and daddy again." "what my mommy and daddy wook wilk?" lily said in a baby voice. "your mommy was very pretty! she was a :p . and your daddy was a :D . They loved you very much!" and the next day, lily evolved into a :mimitchi: ! a very good toddler tama! and then.........

One day, they were walking to school together, when a car was slowly following them. Lily's friend, Mimi, saw the car, and said, "Lookie! Car!" "I'm scared." Lily said. Mimi, a brave B) walked up to the car and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back