LILYGIRL's tama advice (codes)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LILYGIRL

Reaction score
Hello. I am LILYGIRL and i am here to help you new and/or old owners with making your tamagotchi as healhy and happy as can be! Here are some catogories that will help you take perfect care of your tamagotchi...

How do you enter these shop codes?

At the shop counter screen, press button (A).

Then, press button (A) quickly three times.

When the shop owner’s arms are up in the air, punch

in the secret code to reveal a new item.

If his arms do not go up in the air, try it a couple of times because you have to get his attention.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

Here are the codes:

Love Potion- BCBC CABA

Hair Gel- ACBB BACC

Steak- BCAB ACBC

Cake- ABBA ACBA

Cukoo Clock- CBAC CABC

RC Car 2- AABB CACB

Stuffed Animal- CACA BABC

GO to shop password icon:

Clone (can only play w/ if an adult)- 32479 91490

ADVICE:

Sickness- Once you see a tooth on the top right corner of your tama screen that means, you need to give it medicine ASAP! If your tama is turning around w/ smoke coming on top of its head, the best thing to do is praise it... sometimes it wont really work so if it doesnt than discipline it or give it medicine.

Feeding:

Hearts- If you go to the information icon it will tell you wether or not your tama is happy adn healthy, if your "happy"

heart one barely has any hearts, give your tama snacks, if your "hungry" heart is the same way give it a meal.

If your tama is eating its poop... beat your tama to it, pick it up before you do anything else... and give it more food. If that doesnt work giev medicine to it and it most likely would work!

It eats poop!?

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Amy-Rulez :( Hehe Dukz :D Dukz is my Tamagotchi

Tama Eat Their Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) oh yeah one time i saw my maskogotch :) eating poo, but sadly after that he died :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back