Limewire or itunes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_BlueKitten

Reaction score
i hav been usin itunes but its annoying cause you gota pay! im thinkin of getin limewire.. is it good?

and how do u get it? :(

Id say Limewire because its free :]]But its also illegal and it makes your computer slower, but I still have it
And when you try to uninstall it, you think you have, but you haven't. (Or in my case atleast.)

Limewire is not only illegal, but in most cases it spreads a virus in your computer and you can't watch videos or listen to music without it freezing up. I had to call the Dell people and have them wipe my computers memory, so it's like I just bought it. (But then I was being stupid and downloaded something, and got the Trojan Horse virus.)

Broken~Wings

DO NOT GET LIME WIRE! IT IS ILLIGAL. IT IS ILLIGAL DOWNLOADING. IF U DO IT, U ARE COMMITING A CRIME.

I have KKbox you have to pay every month though. But its great cause you can listen to ANY music you want by going online on it.

itunes is alot safer nd u know that u r gtn safe songs n nothin to worry about

Downloading LimeWire is not illegal but using it might be. :)

It is possible to get viruses through limewire but not itunes.

iTunes is the legal way to obtain music. Please stick with it. :wub:

I have used LimeWire. I will admit. I use it for stuff I still own but is on tape. I can't put my tapes on computer. :huh:

I have found some old weird stuff for my dad too that you can't just go out and buy but using LimeWire is always a little risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back