Limited Edition Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your fave limited edition neopet?

• Kiko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jetsam

• Cybunny

• Poogle

• Koi

• Chomby

• Tonu

• Draik

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My votes is a........ *drum roll please*...... KIKO! :eek: :huh: memetchi: "i thought it was Kacheek?" Me: "i like Kacheeks & Kikos!"

With there kute tinsy klaws! :lol:

They're big Hamtaro EYES! :eek:

they're round plump bodies! :eek:

Arrrrhhhhh, awwwww, They're so cute!!! :p

My Webpage with the cutest pets you've ever SEEN!

Please Come you can't resist there adorable faces!

My fav Tama : :wacko:

Neopets website!

My user names are babaju and werewolfx52. Sammy2548neo is a Poogle that used to be a Wocky and she hits for about 40 hp in the battledome. I have 2 labrays. I have two accounts for neopets and one is my main account and one is my storage account. One is called babaju and the other one is werewolfx52. I also had a plushie paint brush and a baby paint brush. Sammy2548neo is level 29. I don't like neopets anymore. I semi quit because neopets always gives featheralley free items because neopets likes featheralley. I have a lot of painted pets from my lab rays. I have beaten the Flaming Meerca and the Cave Chia plus the ghost Lupe and the pantdevil in the battledome. I don't play neopets anymore though.

hi babaju

aniway, i still go on but not as much.

now i usually put my neopets in tha hotells now, an wen et kums 2 the time i do it again.

i love neopets an my fave limited edition is kiko

i think da bandaid on its head iz totally cute!!

Just don't stay on neopets forever. I was crazy about neopets before.

Look up my accounts and check out my pets. They're user names babaju and werewolfx52.

Do you like my accounts? My dad blocked the site so I cannot play neopets.

I'll go make a new topic because no one is here.

i [SIZE=30pt]llllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee[/SIZE]chombys!but there limited edition :D but i have a hissi on tamagotchi636.it was the last hissi of the first 100,000 realaesed!i was sssoooooooooo lucky!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) I play neopets my name is melovemypets :D :wacko: :wacko: B) <_< :p :p :p

I love cybunnies!!! I love BUNNIES!!! :( :D :D ! But poogles are sweet too! And chombies! LAAAAAAA! Oh I'm crazy...

cybunny!!!!!!!!!they r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!poogles are sooooooooooo cute 2!i used 2 b addickted to neopets but now im addickted to tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love cybunnys!! They are sooooooooo cute!!! They are also winning in the polls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back