Lina and Ryan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meidtchi

Reaction score
On a cute little house lived a girl with two tamas a pink one and a orange V.4's.The pink tama name was Lina and the orange one was name Ryan.When they where first born the girl connected them always, and Lina the shirotsubutchi said to Ryan the tsubutchi:do you think maybe will be best friends then a couple?.Ryan said:hmm.. i dont know we will find that out in the future Lina.So Lina and Ryan asked the girl named Daisy if she was going to marry them and have babys Daisy said:Oh! thats a secret you'll find out it later.By and by the days passed from babys to adults only Daisy didn't connect them when they were teenagers so Lina forgot who was Ryan and Ryan forgot who was Lina.One day Daisy connected them when they were adults Lina was a :furawatchi: and Ryan was a :furawatchi: so Daisy connected them and Ryan said: Lina is that you? and Lina said:Ryan is that you? they both said:yes Ryan said: Lina you are pretty. Lina said:thanks you are handsome.One day the day came to a big surprise.Daisy connected them again Lina and Ryan were seeing the sunset in the sea Ryan said:Lina i have to confess you something.. Lina said: me too they both said I love you! and they :wub: :wub: .Another day Daisy connected Lina and Ryan .Ryan was anxious Lina was in pain she had two babys! one for Ryan and one for Lina Ryan said to Lina:We will take pride in caring for them.The End

Latest posts

Back