Lina and Ryan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meidtchi

Reaction score
The day come to a surprise for Daisy the final day for Lina and Ryan they where sleeping the two babys and them Daisy too was sleeping Ryan woked up in the night and was seeing the baby for two minutes finally he said:Goodbye my son take care.And he left.Now Lina was waked up in the night too she was seeing the baby foor 2 minutes and finally said:Goodbye sweety i'll miss you.And she left.The next day Daisy was suprised to see the babys alone without their mother and father she named Lina's baby:Leroy and Ryan's baby:Wyatt she taked good care of them and in a hour Leroy had grown into a mizutamatchi and Wyatt into a Petitchi.Next day they were teenagers! Wyatt a ojotchi and Leroy into a Hawainotchi.3 days passed and they didn't grow Daisy was starting to think to kill them.That day Daisy went to Toys r us and buyed another V.4 with pink hearts once the new baby was born she named her Nana so she connected the other 2 tamas and then.. she grabbed a pen AND KILLED LEROY AND WYATT! and two new eggs where born 2 girl were born in the place of leroy and wyatt.Daisy named the orange tama Candy and Cream was the name of the pink stripes tama.Daisy connected Candy,Cream and Nana a lot.She tought girls are better than boys that's my rule.The end

Latest posts

Back