Lip Balm Junkies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

•--- j i n x

Reaction score
Lip Balm Junky= Person addicted to chap stick.

My question- are any of you out there, addicted to chap stick like me? I swear, it's not even a habit for me, it's an addiction. It's like I need lip balm, or I'll be distrscted.

Do any of you share my addiction?

I feel weird Dx

I feel uncomfortable without lip balm or chap stick, or something. My lips feel too dry and rough, especially during Winter. D:

You're not alone, haha..

It makes me lick them too much, then it gets worse. I just.. Hate it.

Find of :]

I went to a store and they had a lip balm with a cheetah on it. It was at some sort of wild life store. When I bought it the lady said one dollar of it would go to help save endangered cheetahs. So I bought 35 of them and started give some away afterwards

I love chapstick.

The one I use the most s this Gingersnap chapstick. =3

Wow there are other people out there like me?!?! O_O

Yayness!

I put it on every single morning, every single night and a few times throughout the day. I use Cherry Chapstick! =3

*high fives*

-bratztroxg

^ you use only that much?

I put it on like, every 5-20 minutes xD
Oh, finally someone else like me!

Well, not exactly chapstick.. lip gloss usually. Smackers. :)

I have like 12 kinds. I just bought a pack of kool-aids.

^ probably bath and body works or stores similar. i'm not entirley sure, cause it was a gift from a friend. i think she said it was a store like that

I can't stand chapstick, or lip balm, or lip gloss. If my lips are really, really dry and cracked, I'll put on some chapstick before I go to bed, but even then that's like, never.

I hate it because if I want to get a drink, and I drink a lot, it rubs off onto the cup... I just can't stand it. x__x

So haha no, I am not a chapstick-addict. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back