List Full?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightningtama

Reaction score
Whenever I try to do the present mode on my V.4 it keeps saying "Sorry List Full"!! Someone please tell me what this means?

That means that your friends list is full, and you need to delete a friend off of it. (it's a good idea to delete a friend that you'd probably not see in a while.)

you can do this by going to your friends list, scroll through your friends, and press the B button on the friend you want to delete. Then, when the friendship level comes up, just press the A button. It should say, 'Delete? Yes/No'. Select Yes, and the friend will be deleted. :rolleyes:

@CTF@

Wait...that didnt work. Do you know of something else that could be wrong?

P.S.: The exact thing that it says on my tamagotchi's screen is "SORRY!! LIST FULL"

Last edited by a moderator:
That means that your friends list is full, and you need to delete a friend off of it. (it's a good idea to delete a friend that you'd probably not see in a while.)
you can do this by going to your friends list, scroll through your friends, and press the B button on the friend you want to delete. Then, when the friendship level comes up, just press the A button. It should say, 'Delete? Yes/No'. Select Yes, and the friend will be deleted. ;)

@CTF@
This was correct. Although it could possibly be a glitch, so try pressing the RESET button and pick DOWNLOAD.

you have to delete one of your items, by going to the book icon and to present. click on items and scroll through the list when you come to one that you want to delete then press B it says ""wrap?" then press A then it says "delete?" then press B and select yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back