Little kiddie memories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was three, I had a little plastic bike. My Mum told me not to ride it down the hill. I rode it down the hill, hit the fence at the bottom, fell face first onto concrete and split my lip open. Mum yelled at me...didn't stop me from going down the hill again ten minutes later... xD

I had pretend friends when I was little too.

I had a strange obsession with cemeteries (I still do). The first time I went to one, I saw all the flowers and said to my Mum "Isn't Heaven beautiful?" I thought we were visiting Heaven.

I remember having my hair cut like a guy. I hated having long hair. In my pre-school photo I look like a boy dressed in pink.

When I would go up the street with my parents, I used to hide under old ladies dresses. I'd run over, lift their dresses up, and hide under them. Mum was embarassed about that. She can't remember how many old ladies she has given apologies. xD

I was a weird kid.

When I was 8 or 9, I never knew what the word "Perverted" meant

I was very gullible back then, My cousin told me that "Perverted" meant "Pretty"

So, One day she told me "Michelle, Go tell everyone that you're Perverted. okay?"

I was happy that I learnt a new word. So I told pretty much everyone I saw "Hi! I'm Michelle, and I'm Perverted!"

I never learnt what the Word actually meant until I was like, 10. I had to ask my Mom what it meant. I really used to think It meant Pretty.

I remember the night when I tried to fall asleep snoring.

And that was the night I went to hospital... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back