little kids cussing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

when they cuss, I laugh. It doesnt really sound bad to me. It makes me want to pat them on the head and go 'awwwww'

Happens all the time. Society has taken a downfall. I had a kid flick me off while he was in a car and I was on the bus, as well.

I was visiting the elementry school for Teens for Teachers, and lucky me- I had to take the kids I heard swearing to the principle's office. xD

One kid kept saying "WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST?!" <- insert vulgar word there. xD I asked him if he knew what it meant and he's like..."My parrot says that!"

I cuss all the time!!! I was one of the first kids too cuss in my grade! At recess,everyone seems to hang out in packs if they're not playing kickball (even the losers and rejects have their own pack) and I was hanging out with my friends and some of my boys who are friends and I was telling them a story and I forgot something and I just went "Aw f-ck what was that?!" so,yeah! But I've never seen kids younger than me cuss. A 4th grader on the bus once said exactly this: "What the French Toast!?" but that's as close as they get. It's only 5th graders and once I heard a teacher cuss. 0.o like,during class!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back