Little Live Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanimal

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these? They're little electronic birds that chirp, sing, respond to petting and can be taught words. One of my two knows a word I'd be banned for repeating here. Yeah, teaching him that wasn't very mature, but it's funny when he says it out of the blue for no reason. These birds have a nice feel. The flocking they have is a good feather simulation. It's very relaxing to pet them and hear them chirp happily. And these guys are cheap at only $10. They come in several different colors and there's even a cage you can buy.

Butterflies are also available but I think they're a Toys R Us exclusive. I don't have one of those.

I have one. I am not really playing with it. My cats liked when I set it off to sing. Otherwise, just a nice looking bird.

I 've seen the ads for them on TV, and I think they're a cute alternative to a real pet. Great for kids who can't have a real pet due to allergies, parents, or landlords who don't allow real pets.

Weird, I saw things called "DigiBirds" replaced in the stores where they sold Little Live Pets :(

Are DigiBirds some kind of rip-off? :I

I think it may be the Australian name... different countries can have different names to products...

but the add has the equivalent title! D: creepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back