little sis problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlechibikiki

Reaction score
ok, My little sister has a tamagotchi, and I am constantly babysitting it. I have no clue how to teach a five-year-old how to play, either.

oh, really. how old is he? my bro caught on immediatly. He is nine, but is not very good with the virtual pet thing.

me 2 with my sis! but she gets it now i just teach her 1 by 1 for each pic. and lets her do the stuff(like flush the toilet, when there is no poop, so she understands it is the toilet sign) :ichigotchi:

same with mine whos 4. (he only has a mini, but is constantly all over mine, my sister's and brother's!!!)

:furawatchi: Just try thinking of her Tamagotchi as your own! :p :furawatchi: And about teaching her; just show her the basics....

It's hard, I know. I don't know of any ways to teach a 5 year old how to use a Tamagotchi without them not understanding... I guess you might as well keep him/her... You just got a new Tama! :furawatchi: lol

I don't have any siblings too, but I babysit a 5 year old , and I bring my tamagotchi's with me, and show him what the buttons do, and how to pronownce the different types of things on the tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back