Littlest Pet Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaguBaguTchi

Reaction score
Do you have any Littlest pet shops? which ones? I have 39 pets, (one of them special edition)

2 play centres

the playhouse and the get better centre.

Are you obsessed with them?

Or do you hate them?

Do you want some?

Or do you want to get rid of yours?

Discuss here

:( :wacko: :ph34r: :wacko: B)

As a collector , I collect the digital pets LPS. And just for fun , I end up buying the little action figures. It's nothing I can get obsessed with or have a passion for , since they just sit there. But I have to admit , they are very cute and Hasbro did a neat job making these little lovable toy. If you have a whole bunch , they're fun to pretend they can interact with each other. But currently , Mine are just sticking to my fridge , etc ( a magnetic foot on the botttom ) =]

Tama62

Bleh * shows audience trash * does this look like I like them ?

( trash can filled with 5,780,956 Littlest pet shop toys )

* walks away * ... Curtain closes...

( audience starts clapping )

GAH! 'runs back out , takes a bow ' o___o

I collect them....

DemonSlayer and I made a little video, like a parody of us being littlest per shop animals doing stupid things x]

I have one of the little McDonald's LPS bobble heads. :) Some of my friends had the digital pets. I don't though. Although they seem pretty cute. ^^

I had them a long time ago. Probably 12 or 13 years ago when I was either 2 or 3. I lost them D=

Last edited by a moderator:
I had them a long time ago. Probably 12 or 13 years ago when I was either 2 or 3. I lost them D=
They were out 13 years ago O_O

Mai gosh I thought they just started up maybe 4 years ago or so

They were out 13 years ago O_O
Mai gosh I thought they just started up maybe 4 years ago or so
Nope. They've been out for a while. But for a long time they stopped making them. They looked diffrent back them than they do now, but the old and new versions are super cute!

Just like My Little Pony came out in the 80's when I kept thinking it was made in like 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay. Well I am only 12 [13 in 2 months xP] So I probably would not know anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back