Living in a famous world

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella is a chamametchi!!i want her to be a kunoitchi but i take care of her 2 well!!!She is meh fist rock band called JnErox!!!(J(jayme)E(elizabeth me))

Its an all gurlz 1 and my ichigotchi is lisa and RingoTc hi is Penny!!!!!!!!!!

O yea O yea!!!!!!!! im a chamametchi!!O yea O yea!!!!

Bye Bye~! :mellow:

~edit~Color~fail!!!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Message Forwarded From Runo780
Its cool!!!And i think zoe and joey is cute but what about Joey and Zoe??2 boys:Jack and Mack??? 2 gurls:JayJay or J.C???

Thanks Runo780!!!!
Those names are cool, very cool.

I like ALL.

See ya!
Could you please send more fanmail???(heres a seceret!!James,My mametchi got married to a memetchi!!!!call Jane and they had a girl i like to call stella!!i havent posted this on my log yet either lolz!!)

Wow. Thanks! Ish won't put your secrets in the "Everyone KNows" box. We keep it in the "Only us" box. :3
CLG~
P.S. Just about to send more Fan Mail!

Not excactly Fan mail but Mail!!!!

Thnx CLG~

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :( :( :( Makkiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!But i did not pass auditions... :p

Penny is onputchi and lisa is mimitchi!!!u know how this is a tamalog...........i have a LPS digital pet!!! vMeet Snowflake a white cat!!!!!

Snowflake:IMAO!!MEOMEOMEOMEOMEO!!!!

Lets go to music city!!!!!!!!!! i need to practice??Hello?????im here ya know??????

O no!!i forgot makkikos a spoilt brat?! im gonna take her to music city...........CYA GUYS!!

bok i declare this LOG CLOSED... im not a tamafan now...they get annoying...ill be back in a month...a week,or 5 yrs..... probably the last option BYEZ

*Topic closed on request of topic starter*

Also, please do not reply in other peoples logs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back