Locations to buy Tama v. 2 beside Toy R Us

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toy139999

Reaction score
I think we should start a list of where else beside toy r us where we can find the tamagotchi 2. I am sure it is bound to happen but at least here we can tell each other.

P.S. I know 100% that the v2 will be in TRU 6/21. As stated before with the other post, there was a big flier for it. I just wonder how many kinds they will have at 1 store.

I just went to TRU and they had a limited supply. There was only one basket full of tamgotchis.

I got all of the different colors available, but there was only 1 camoflauge one. It might be one of the rarer ones by Bandai. They had 2 type of candy ones and 2 type of tropical. There was also a version 1 available white.

Also the price was 14.99 for 1

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a Toys r Us in Salsibury, Maryland. They sell it for $14.99. That is where i got my tamagothchi v1 at.

Hmm that would explain why I saw only 1 camo out of the whole basket when they brought them out. Do you know how many colors there are? According to the flyer it looks like 5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back