Lockerz.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightningtama

Reaction score
So hey everybody I dont know if you have heard of the site lockerz but it is a really cool site where you can get free stuff for answeing questions and logging in daily.

For those who want to know about lockerz.com and how they give you free stuff I can explain it.

Basically what happens is you log in every day and get two points from logging in, then you answer a question of the day which earns you another 2ptz. Over time you can earn enough points to get a prize which includes electronics(videogames, I-pods, videogame systems, etc.), Cool brands(purses, jewellry, snowboards, paint ball guns, makeup, Dylans candy, etc.), and Experiences(conccert tickets, donations to charity etc.). What you can also do to get points is to invite people and once you have gotten 20 people to sign up under youre link you get into the Z-list where you get double the Ptz for a year and a Z-list T-shirt!

The only reason why they can give this stuff away is because they are selling our answers to the questions they ask us each day to other companies which will use them for marketing studies. Another thing to add to its credibility is the fact that its CEO, Kathy Savitt, used to be Vice President at Amazon.com and the CMO at American Eagle. Do not worry about spam they do not send you it! Right now the site is in the beta stage and it is members only, but I am a member and I would be happy to invite you!

If you are interested in joining then just e-mail me at [*removed*], I will then sign you up under the e-mail you sent me the message with.

[SIZE=14pt]!I WILL NOT SEND YOU SPAM![/SIZE] Once I get enough points to get a prize I will make a video of me opening it and then I wil post it to my *removed - promoting personal web link* :huh:

If you have any other questions then just post them below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please check our site rules regarding No Personal Website Ads.

This falls under "advertising personal links" because you will receive rewards (personal gain) for any referrals (ppl who sign up) through your recommendation.

If you want to put some kind of ad in your signature message that is fine, but please, don't make new topics about it. Thanks.

*closed & personal link removed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back