Lockness monster, Do you belive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's like saying if ghosts are real....... nobody knows for sure.

I belive in it....I was once on the beach and heard a roar..it was very very very loud. It might have been that monster. I dont know..but..scientists are trying theirhardest to find out for sure. But, they may be wrong. So, dont just belive it after one little moment.

Today, in the newspaper (free) 20 minutes it said:
"The Lock Ness monster couldn not exist after all. It turns out to be an elephant from some circus that was passing by in 1933 and the circus offered a large amount of money for that monster to eb broguth bakc to their circus 8cos they knew it was their elephant), and an image is actually the trunk poking out of the water. XD"
Really? Now that you point it out, it does look like an elephant trunk! I'd always thought it was just plain fake.

~Mimitchilover

Really? Now that you point it out, it does look like an elephant trunk! I'd always thought it was just plain fake.~Mimitchilover
Yeah, once you look at the photos of nessy she DOES look like an elephant.

*tama star*

[SIZE=21pt]of coares its not real they let people swim in it!!!!!![/SIZE]

it was on the news the other day that its an elephant :angry:

That is part of nessy's magic just b/c you guys don't have an imagination doesn't mean she's not real.there isn't always a logical explanation. sometimes you just have to believe!

~Beth!

Girls can do that.
So boys can't? That's just stupid... And sexist.

I don't believe in the Lockness Monster anyway... To me, it looks like a person's arm with their hand in a fist. And this morning I heard the story about the elephant. XD

it wasn't really captured......that photo was taken in 1939

I was watching this special on The lockness monster, on Discovery channel.It says in scotland, many people have seen thisSkimming the surface, it looks freaky, what i saw, But here is a picture, But this pic loos a little freaky, i don't really know, but here it is.

Lockness monster
that looks like a boat or a fish.

Sincerily,

Kate

The Lockness monster did exist. It was a dinosaur. But dinosaurs are extinct now so the Lockness monster doesn't exist either.

That picture is such a fake. For all I know, that could be some piece of plastic being held up by a scooba diver underneath the water surface.

And if it has been captured, show us a picture of it being captured.

And yes, it did seem like an elephant at first. XD

-tw

"The Lock Ness monster couldn not exist after all. It turns out to be an elephant from some circus that was passing by in 1933 and the circus offered a large amount of money for that monster to eb broguth bakc to their circus 8cos they knew it was their elephant), and an image is actually the trunk poking out of the water. XD"
how could a elephant go under water

how could a elephant go under water
They can. Elephants like water.

Ever seen a documentry about Elephants?

Have you ever read books, wach a nature show?

Some woul travel in packs and baby elephants would also feollow, stiking their trunks up from the water.

I do belive in it. I saw a show and the people saw the monster underwater and they almost captured it!

Elephants like what but I doubt they swim and don't go off shore for a long period of time :)

i will only EVER believe in the loch ness monster unless i see it sorry.

I was watching this special on The lockness monster, on Discovery channel.It says in scotland, many people have seen thisSkimming the surface, it looks freaky, what i saw, But here is a picture, But this pic loos a little freaky, i don't really know, but here it is.

Lockness monster

BUMPED

It's acully a water spout theey're seeing, not an actual monster.

\Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back