Log of CANDY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_0_Tama

Reaction score
This is a log of CANDY the V3, it is a boy, and because I started the log after he was born(a day precisely) I might not have everything that has happened, and most likely I won't put things like "CANDY took a poo.", and stuff like that, this log is just going to be a basic event log, so I won't put things like..."CANDY sang a song with her friend" or stuff like that, so, I hope you like CANDY's log!

CANDY is now 0 years old, and is a Tamatchi. I currently have 3306p , and CANDY has 2 training levels.Him and Chase (my sister's V3) are Good Friends, and because they are both boys, i don't think they can become Best Friends(they might be able to, I don't know).My current Donation to the King is 32p.I only donate little bits of points at a time because I buy things for my Tama.I like to save up points.This is all for today.I can't spend too long on the computer today, because my favourite show comes on at 8:00p.m (Eastern), and right now it is 7:50 (Eastern) according to my computer.Oh, and I forgot to mention that CANDY is a 1st Generation, so he has no family, but eventually I am planning on having family for my future Tamagotchi.(My V1 is a 9th Generation)Well, I might type a log tomorrow!

- Tama_0_Tama

Latest posts

Back